Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 19, 2014, 10:57:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Busin' USA" 2006 at Rickreall, Oregon photo's posted  (Read 1282 times)
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« on: July 20, 2006, 03:23:13 PM »

Hello everyone again,

I have a few photo's that were graciously forwarded to me by my friend David Brawdy of Pullman, WA. that he took at the "Busin" USA" rally held at Rickreall, Oregon from July 14 - 16, 2006.  David's camera went on the fritz while there so I only have a few to post at this time but with his permission I will do that now.  Anyone with more photo's of the (2006 Busin' USA Rally) please send them to me for posting if you would like to share with everyone that was not fortunate enough to attend.   

I would like to announce that anyone taking photo's at any bus gathering / rally that would like to share those photo's on line with all busnuts and anyone wishing to view please send them to me at my email address  posted below if you wish or do not have a web site to post them yourself.  I use Webshots as my host for my albums, I can have up to 150 albums and 5000 photo's on line at the same time.  I enjoy posting this information but at times can be taxing but I love a challenge.  If you decide to send photo's please use this guide  below for taking and sending  bus photo's to me for posting.

(1)  No personal up close photo's of owners will be posted without their permission.  I have been made aware that not everyone wants to have their personal photo's on the www. 

(2)  Group photo's such as meal times, (No close ups again, especially of anyone eating),  long distance photo's only of group meals.  Group photo's of entertainment or those playing instruments in a group is fine.

(3)  Send photo's of buses taken at any angle (front, back, side), photo's of any great looking inventions on bus that owners do not mind being photographed for other converters to view and consider doing on their rigs, Especially ME!!  Photo's of Generator compartments, engine compartments, special access doors like louvers, docking lights, horns and anything unusual but worth while sharing would be also appreciated by everyone, again, Especially me!!

(4)  Be sure to tell me of the name of the rally / gathering and the location and time held and the main sponsor of such function such as (Jack & Paula Conrad & Dallas & Cat Farnworth) so that proper credit is given to the person(s) responsible for arranging such fun for us all. 

(5)  I will not make comments of my own on any photo's received but if you do this using your own computer program it is fine with me, I will only post the photo's as received.

(6)  Supply me with all the information you wish posted on the MAK bulletin board for all to see to introduce every one to go see the posted photo's.

Please email me if you wish to share your photo's with information and photo's to:
[color=Blue]busconverter101@aol.com[/color]

Now for the web site for photo's to view.  There is two newly added albums, they are on page #2 and they are:
(#14 Album, "Busin' USA", 2006, Rickreall, Oregon, July 14 - 16, 2006 bus photo's)
(#15 Album, "Busin' USA", 2006, Rickreall, Oregon, July 14 - 16, 2006 Converters Views of Doors etc. )
The site to go see these photo's is:
http://community.webshots.com/user/converter101
I hope you get to see some things from these few photo's that may be of assistance to you on your conversion arranging.

Gary LaBombard

OK Gary, I got it fixed..... Dallas
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 05:59:21 AM by Dallas » Logged

Gary
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 07:14:15 PM »

There seems to be a little difficulty because of AOL to go to my site with the above address, Until this problem is fixed please try to click on this address in black on this post to go to the above site.  Dallas, after you fix this problem for me you can delete this message. 

I am sorry for this inconvienence.
Thanks again,
Gary

Gary
rv_safetyman

Jim Shepherd

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 09:12:35 PM »

Gary, it looks to me like every time you post the link, folks jump to the site and it exceeds your allotted bandwidth.  That has happened at least twice in the last couple of months.  After a while they open it up again and folks can take a look.

They are kind of stingy with their site.

Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
’85 Eagle 10/Series 60/Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission
Somewhere between a tin tent and a finished product
Bus Project details: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog:  http://rvsafetyman.blogspot.com/
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 04:45:52 AM »

Hello Jim & Everyone

I have posted a few more new photo's sent to me by Dave and posted on my web site in this thread, (In Black Text).
I don't believe that the band width has been exceeded at Webshots, I am able to connect with my site and see all photo's like everyone else should be able to from my computer at all times. This is a computer programing glitch that exists in doing this stuff,  Between Dallas & Phil they will work on this problem when posting on MAK and making the link in the blue color.  If I post it and leave it black then everyone can go there with no problem.  So until we test this and find the culprit, I believe it is a glitch because I use AOL but not sure.  AOL has caused me lot & Lots of problems trying to do this and my CD web page.

I am sorry for this happening but it will get fixed, in the mean time any time I notify you to go to my web site for photo updates you will will see my (Click on) link to that address in the color of black but it should work like it is now on both of my post in this thread. 

Thanks for the input, let me know of any other problems with contacting with my site to view, this frustrates me and I work too long to make it happen and do not want to discourage anyone from going to see. 

Jim give Pat my best and good traveling.  You met my friend  Dave Brawdy while you were at the Oregon Rally and he enjoyed talking to you there also.
Gary

Gary
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 04:55:06 AM »

Gary,

Photo's are great as usual.

Thanks for all you do!

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Dallas

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 06:19:23 AM »

OK Gary,

I've been working on it and found it isn't an AOL browser problem but is a coding problem.
The software doesn't write the link correctly when using the URL/ link in conjunction with the COLOR/ link.

So here is the link as you want it to look:

Or we can do it like this:

Gary's Webshots Albums

What the problem is, is that the software adds and extra statement of 'end color'  [/color] into the hyperlink and that makes the link come up wrong.
The way to fix it for right now is to remove the extra statement by previewing the post before submiting it, then finding the place where it added the extra piece into your link and manually removing it.

Clear as used motor oil?

Dallas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: