Hello everyone again,
I have a few photo's that were graciously forwarded to me by my friend David Brawdy of Pullman, WA. that he took at the "Busin" USA" rally held at Rickreall, Oregon from July 14 - 16, 2006. David's camera went on the fritz while there so I only have a few to post at this time but with his permission I will do that now. Anyone with more photo's of the (2006 Busin' USA Rally) please send them to me for posting if you would like to share with everyone that was not fortunate enough to attend.
I would like to announce that anyone taking photo's at any bus gathering / rally that would like to share those photo's on line with all busnuts and anyone wishing to view please send them to me at my email address posted below if you wish or do not have a web site to post them yourself. I use Webshots as my host for my albums, I can have up to 150 albums and 5000 photo's on line at the same time. I enjoy posting this information but at times can be taxing but I love a challenge. If you decide to send photo's please use this guide below for taking and sending bus photo's to me for posting.
(1) No personal up close photo's of owners will be posted without their permission. I have been made aware that not everyone wants to have their personal photo's on the www.
(2) Group photo's such as meal times, (No close ups again, especially of anyone eating), long distance photo's only of group meals. Group photo's of entertainment or those playing instruments in a group is fine.
(3) Send photo's of buses taken at any angle (front, back, side), photo's of any great looking inventions on bus that owners do not mind being photographed for other converters to view and consider doing on their rigs, Especially ME!! Photo's of Generator compartments, engine compartments, special access doors like louvers, docking lights, horns and anything unusual but worth while sharing would be also appreciated by everyone, again, Especially me!!
(4) Be sure to tell me of the name of the rally / gathering and the location and time held and the main sponsor of such function such as (Jack & Paula Conrad & Dallas & Cat Farnworth) so that proper credit is given to the person(s) responsible for arranging such fun for us all.
(5) I will not make comments of my own on any photo's received but if you do this using your own computer program it is fine with me, I will only post the photo's as received.
(6) Supply me with all the information you wish posted on the MAK bulletin board for all to see to introduce every one to go see the posted photo's.
Please email me if you wish to share your photo's with information and photo's to: [color=Blue]email@example.com[/color]
Now for the web site for photo's to view. There is two newly added albums, they are on page #2 and they are:
(#14 Album, "Busin' USA", 2006, Rickreall, Oregon, July 14 - 16, 2006 bus photo's)
(#15 Album, "Busin' USA", 2006, Rickreall, Oregon, July 14 - 16, 2006 Converters Views of Doors etc. )
The site to go see these photo's is: http://community.webshots.com/user/converter101
I hope you get to see some things from these few photo's that may be of assistance to you on your conversion arranging.
Gary LaBombardOK Gary, I got it fixed..... Dallas