Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 30, 2014, 03:10:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 4207 times)
white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2009, 06:39:49 PM »

hey Don, we put those jakes on and they've been great for ease on the brakes going downhill.  We've been to Cherokee, NC and the jakes were great.  unfortunatley, they're a little loud and caused a landslide on I-40 a day ofter we went thru there. ;-)

just thought you'd like to know.

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2009, 08:47:26 PM »

Dang, didn't know what I was starting here. I will vouch for van and Clifford, There is no vouching for Cody, he's on his own.

Clifford, I will call you this week end. Van I am going to be in Vegas just after thanksgiving, What are you too doing then. Maybe we could meet and have lunch or dinner together, maybe get Clifford and his lover up there also. Any body else want to get together for a meet and greet.

Paul, I did not get down to your of Texas, didn't get any further south then Amarillo.

now you all you got to be careful bout listening to BK he's a trouble maker.

Don

What? Who me? I'm confused! Grin
I think I resent(resemble!) that remark!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2009, 06:49:53 AM »

Dang  I thought the land slide on I40 was caused by my baby brother listing to "HUGGY" roar through as brought me home from my stay at Jackson hospital. I was lying on the couch about daybreak as we started up the gorge and looked up. He had the window down and listning to the growl of the 6v92 as we came up the gorge.

uncle ned

by the way had another stay in the slammer for a runaway heart beat.They had to hit the reset button and restart it to slow it down. Running good now.

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2009, 06:53:50 AM »

by the way had another stay in the slammer for a runaway heart beat.They had to hit the reset button and restart it to slow it down. Running good now.

Now you see why having a MUI over a DDEC is so important.....less glitches   Grin

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2009, 07:11:45 AM »

Glad you are back, Ned. I hope that you can stay out of there for awhile.

God bless,

John

Van, thanks for the chat time. That was fun. (I saw that you were posting too, now you need to give your fingers a break Grin)

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2009, 07:14:29 AM »

Hey Don,sure thing.I'll give ya a jingle later today Grin
Bk,Don said he'll vouch for ya and thats good enough for me Wink even though he let you guys sink him in the mud LOL Grin Grin Grin.

HTR,I agree,we should have a vouch button.LOL(or not  Huh)

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Utahclaimjumper

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2009, 07:23:14 AM »

Hey John, whats your banjer preference??I have a Goldstar100 and a Sullivan festival delux, prefer AMB cryo strings.>>>Dan

Utahclaimjumper 
 EX 4106 (presently SOB)
Cedar City, Ut.
 72 VW Baja towed
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2009, 07:30:11 AM »

Gibson, Earl Scruggs, standard edition. Bought brand new 2007 edition.

I prefer medium light strings. However, I haven't settled on one type yet. There are so many types, and if I am home, and just plunking to myself, I don't change them (even when they need to be changed). I then change them before I start playing somewhere. Net effect? It takes awhile to work through all of the many, many variates.

Oh, yes. I also have a well played goodtime special (deering) as my beater. I just won't take my Earl some places Grin.

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
Utahclaimjumper

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2009, 07:49:29 AM »

We just returned from Jerusalem ridge at Rosine KY, the 4 day festival was great including rain every nite, days were dry and warm. Turn-out about 21 thousand people, well worth the trip.>>>Dan

Utahclaimjumper 
 EX 4106 (presently SOB)
Cedar City, Ut.
 72 VW Baja towed
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: