Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 02:57:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Allison Man  (Read 911 times)
Rube

Ignore
« on: July 21, 2006, 07:08:38 PM »

a year or so ago I posted about a problem with my Allison MT644. I had
a response from "Allison Man". Anyone know how to get a hold of him...
I lost his contact info
boogiethecat

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 11:03:07 PM »

Allison Man had a board of his own for a while, but eventually got so many questions and a few agruements that he finally quit and went away.  He did know a lot, however  I took many of his comments with a grain of salt, since I know firsthand that a few of the things he emphatically stated were BS, for example he stated that a 643 won't work  behind a Cummins 5.9... gee mine sure works fine... so just make sure you get second opinions about what he says and you'll be fine.  Basically he's a good guy.
If you have some allison questions, why don't you ask Don Fairchild.  He's really good with them and a straight shooter/really good guy. And if he doesn't know the answer, he will know who does...
Cheers
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 11:04:48 PM by boogiethecat » Logged

1962 Crown
San Diego, Ca
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: