Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 22, 2014, 10:31:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Time To Pass The Keys  (Read 4533 times)
Kevin

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2009, 07:41:50 PM »

luvrbus, I've enjoyed visiting this site and reading your posts over the years. I absorb information though don't often participate in discussions. As Gus pointed out, it's pretty cool that you are relocating closer to your kin. Perhaps you can "nail 'er to the gov" all the way there, too!!!

Here's wishing you the best, and you never know, the luv for your bus may be too strong to tear yourselves apart! Can't ya keep 'er and just do the Sunday drive occasionally?

P.S. BK is off-balanced, and I like it!

Kev

"To the gov!!!"
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2009, 04:45:17 AM »

Life is a new adventure every day being a new adventure....Enjoy life... Keep the bus..I had (have) a old corvette,put it up for sale,my kids and grand kids Thur a fit..you see I still have a old corvette in mothballs..Enjoy the new adventure ....remember the old..Life is good....Buses are good.....Family is great.. Thank you....Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Peabody

Bus wannabe,Gillig chassis,3208 cat

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2009, 08:36:52 AM »

Clifford,
 You are what this board is about so I hope to see you around from time to time. From one Eagle lover to another,remember when Eagles sit you can hear them Rust.This goes for humans too so stay active and enjoy your new adventure.

Biggest Hugs Peabody

Enjoy Life...This is not a rehearsal!
Want to make God laugh?        Make plans
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2009, 08:51:52 PM »

Clifford,

"love is the ability and willingness to accept for another what they want for themselves with no insistence that they please you".  I can think of no one in these parts that will be so sorely missed as you and your Lady.  Still, I hear support for your decision that clearly demonstrates unselfish love.  I envy you that and that is the most sincerely flattering comment i can make.  And for me I can only say "aw crap!" you have been a Prince of a man and I will miss your not having a bus.  I know you will still be here for all of us and that you will never leave our hearts, at least, cause none of will let you.

Unless the old Winnie breaks down, I will see you in Quartz site in Jan.

Happy trails to you both,

John

PS, You keep a copy of these posts so your Grand kids will see that many felt about you as they have and the rest of your family is spread all over this country.  God Bless

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Christyhicks

1991 Beaver Prevost LeMirage XL

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2009, 04:37:23 AM »

You guys have told me I would know when it was time and that time has come for me .
I will 70 in a month and after Quartzsite I am going to sell my beloved Eagle and devote what time my maker has given me to live on this earth to my wife of over 40 years, my children and my grandkids what a joy the grandkids have been.

Awwww, now I just feel sad! Cry  Christy Hicks

If chased by a bear, you don't need to run faster than the bear, just faster than your companion!
muddog16
Example is more powerful than reproach. ~Aesop

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2009, 08:31:25 AM »

Clifford, I've passed on commenting on this many times in the last few days, for not really knowing how to respond adequately and to be honest about it, there are very, very few busnuts left that have your knowledge and experience contributing to this forum. I for one appreciate everything you have helped me with and thank you for being there!  Experience gained over a life time of trials and triumphs are only possible when a person has the courage to "try something", you have been one of those people, not only doing, but passing it on........I don't pass much on......because I'm still in the learning phase and I'm not even sure if some of the things I've tried will even work! Time will tell!  Again Clifford I know we haven't met, but somehow your wisdom and experience tell me a couple of things, you are truly a good person and care about helping we less knowing busnuts, and also that family is what really matters in this world, enjoy those grand children each and every day....spend some time teaching them too!.......Thanks again Clifford!

Pat

1982 Prevost LeMirage
8V92TA/HT754

http://prevostlemirage.blogspot.com/
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2009, 08:46:37 AM »

Well I just want to once more extend my grateful thanks to clifford. As most of the other members of this board have said,you are a gem when it comes helping a person out,but let's not forget this (for me)is not in the past tense as the help is still poured out to this present day. You see ,this past Saturday was spent pulling my old beaten down 6/92 out of my eagle,and man what a job that was.Thanks Buddy

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: