Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 03:21:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gerald Lewis - Sad news  (Read 6886 times)
Greg Roberts

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009, 07:45:29 PM »

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and can only imagine the pain you must feel. Hang in there and keep your chin up but don't be afraid to just let it out. The passion does not stop so I believe it needs to continue to be expressed in "your" way. Eternity with our loved ones is our reward so we can all look forward to this!

Check out my Eagle 20 here: http://photobucket.com/GregRobertsEagle20
Christyhicks

1991 Beaver Prevost LeMirage XL

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2009, 04:26:19 AM »

We, too, are so sorry to hear of your loss.  It doesn't matter how much time we have together, it never seems like enough.  When we hear of a loss like yours, we all seem to hold our loved ones just a little closer, for a just a little longer, and wishing there was something we could say to ease your pain.  Just know that there are so many out there sending our best wishes for you.  Christy & Larry Hicks

If chased by a bear, you don't need to run faster than the bear, just faster than your companion!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: