Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 11:47:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wondering about leveling bed independent of the bus.  (Read 2968 times)
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2009, 10:56:00 AM »

What Len said.  Off level will destroy a fridge.  And if it is a fridge designed for stationary cabin use you can destroy it in mere minutes.  Don't ask me how I know about that $700 MISTAKE.  Who Knu?

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
gus

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2009, 06:26:28 PM »

An LP frige only has to be leveled side to side for the frige, usually fore and aft for the bus since most are mounted against a wall. Front to back for the frige doesn't matter.

I always wondered about this and finally found out the reason.

PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 07:51:54 AM »

What Len said.  Off level will destroy a fridge.  And if it is a fridge designed for stationary cabin use you can destroy it in mere minutes.  Don't ask me how I know about that $700 MISTAKE.  Who Knu?

John

OK I won't ask how you know, but how did you learn it? Huh

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 07:54:53 AM »

For leveling the bed. what about getting 3 of the trucker air ride seat mounts  to mount the bed on then you have local adjust ability and bed ride quality. Smiley

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2009, 08:03:49 AM »

For leveling the bed. what about getting 3 of the trucker air ride seat mounts  to mount the bed on then you have local adjust ability and bed ride quality. Smiley

Even better yet get some of the little airbags for the rear of a big truck sleeper (already cushioning a bed right?)

I have bought them off Ebay several times cheap, small compact and handy as a pocket in yer underwear for little off the wall projects!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
gus

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2009, 03:06:30 PM »

Even better yet, get some more pillows!!

PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: