Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 30, 2014, 11:13:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Libby  (Read 14761 times)
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2009, 07:00:03 AM »

Cody,

Glad she is home, and doing well. Keep her getting better! Grin

I think we are sending the storm up north. It has "dumped" four inches so far Cheesy. We will probably get up to a foot Shocked. This was so terrible they had to shut down the schools Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin.

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
cody

« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2009, 07:08:02 AM »

You can send it John, we'll deal with it, we call it winter up here lol, I've got the snowblower set to go and all the jeeps and truck winterized and even got the milk crates set up in the vehicles, each vehicle gets a tow strap, jumper cables, starting fluid, a couple cans of Heet, a sleeping bag, extra hat, gloves, shovel, snow brush, candles, box of waterproof matches and a tarp and a good flashlight with extra batteries, I don't just put snow tires on the back, I put them all around all 4 wheels.  We rarely need to use the milk crates, thats what holds all the goodies, but in case we do, it's there.  We do get a little snow in the winter lol.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 07:10:11 AM by cody » Logged
redbus

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2009, 07:26:00 AM »

Cody

You keep it up there.
You sent it flurries down to Aransas Pass Tx. the other day and we did not ask for them.

Terry
"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, Believe in them, and try to follow them." ~Louisa May Alcott~
www.awayweare.blogspot.com/
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2009, 09:27:32 AM »

Glad to hear that Libby is feeling so much better and is able to start whipping you into shape.  No more slacking.   Grin

Note:  When Cody is slacking, he still runs circles around most of us. Now he will look like the Energizer Bunny on 24 volt batteries and large volumes of Cuban coffee.   Shocked Grin

Here is why he isn't worried about snow, Cody's snow blower:
Dreamscape
Dreamscape
Global Moderator

1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V71 Allison 740 #7443

« Reply #109 on: December 08, 2009, 10:03:07 AM »

Looks more like his wheelchair on steroids! Grin

Becky and Paul Lawry, On The Road
Travel Blog - http://dreamscapetravels.wordpress.com/
Bus Blog - http://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.
cody

« Reply #110 on: December 08, 2009, 10:16:04 AM »

The intersting thing is that I had told libby that I was going to mount a snowblower on the front of my wheel chair and she could push me up and down the driveway, she vetoed that idea lol.
travelingfools

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2009, 05:54:45 AM »

Holy crap Cody, I disappear for a few days and come back to a whole life experience !!!!! Just read the whole saga and am thrilled with the happy ending..talk about a rollar coaster ride !!! We are thrilled at the way this came out for you guys. Figurin' the travel times the docs suggested, you should be good to go for the northeast gtg. Our prayers are still with u , but now they are prayers of thanks. Tell Libby we hope to see her this summer somewhere on the road and she should plan on bringing u with her...

john and jean

John P, Lewiston NY   1987 MC 9 ...ex NJT
cody

« Reply #112 on: December 09, 2009, 11:15:14 AM »

Libby had a minor setback this morning, she was complaining of sharp pain on her lower left side in the back so I took her to the ER and they found that her blood flow is greatly diminished to that kidney, thats one of the areas where she has a brand new stent, so apparently the stent has failed or it's blocked somehow, well anyway, she is on her way to marquette by ambulance to see what the problem is, the doctor feels it is unlikely to be anything major but may possibly be a blood clot formed in it, I asked if it could be a kidney stone but they said that was unlikely, my thoughts were that if it was a kidney stone and the stent served as being rifled, I would think she could be accurate out to 100 yards or more.  Anyway, libby told me not to follow until the storm lets up so I'm just sitting and waiting for the phone call to update me.
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: December 09, 2009, 12:24:30 PM »

Cody,

Sorry to hear about the setback Cry Cry Cry. That is too bad. I will keep praying for you...

Good choice to stay home until the storm let's up. It was a doosy down here, and I can't imagine what it would be like up there!

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
PCC

Serving Those Who Have Served

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: December 09, 2009, 02:14:45 PM »

We are here and praying for you both. I trust this is only a minor setback. At times these things just serve to remind us that we are in HIS Hands.

We will be praying that all will be fine when this tempest in a teapot is over.

Our caring and thoughts are with you.

For some, patience is a virtue.
Dealing with me, it is required.
Thank God - He is always patient.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: December 09, 2009, 02:19:20 PM »

Hey they do bring her back don't they? Huh
Grin  BK  Grin
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 02:42:43 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: December 09, 2009, 02:59:06 PM »

You guys enjoy each other and the holiday.

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
busshawg

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: December 10, 2009, 02:02:51 PM »

I too have been gone for awhile, and was actually wondering how Libby was doing. You guys are in my thoughts!  Glad to hear things are somewhat better. Any word on what was causing the pain. Sure do hope things are well.

Grant

Have Fun!!
Grant
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2009, 02:04:17 PM »

Cody, what's the status today?  Is she home and keeping you in line?

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Lonnie time to go
Lonnie

Saginaw, Michgan

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2009, 02:42:38 PM »

Cody you are starting to worry me. I hope you have some good news for us soon. Huh

Lonnie

1976 4905
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: