Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 02, 2014, 01:30:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yo...Busted Knuckle...  (Read 1114 times)
Ross

Ignore
« on: July 26, 2006, 04:57:59 PM »

Drop me an email...Or check you Yahoo mail.  I'll be in Nashville next wed and thurs and might have time to swing by your shop.  I'll be flying out for a couple days to look at some property so no bus this time.  Wednesday looks pretty well tied up, but Thursday might work.  Would also give me a chance to drive around your neck of the woods and see if there is anything for sale.

Thanks...Ross
belfert

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 08:39:01 PM »

I haven't seen BK posting in a while.  I'll bet he is on the road doing charters.

Brian Elfert
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 07:51:11 AM »

"On the road again, making $ with my buses, oh I can't wait to get on the road again making $ with buses again ! "
Opps! Naw I been home since Tuesday and going out again late tonight! Just ain't had much time for the computer with all else goin on! Thanks for the reply Brian (even though I replied on yer post yesterday on motivation you were so depressed you didn't relize you even quoted me in a reply!LOL! Get over that depressed feeling and get back to work! LOL! You can get it done, if ya go at it hard enough & as for the friends livivng 250 miles away or whatever that ain't so far they can't put in a weekend of labor help'n you "Get 'er Done!" Just get on the phone and make plans and see when ya'll can MAKE it work out! )

Ross I replied to yer email last night next week sounds good at the moment!

BK Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 05:19:59 PM »

Happy to hear that you're home, if even just for a short time, BK...but when you get that wheelbarrow filled up with money give me a call I I'll drive over and help you count it. Wink

One for you and two for me....

Drive carefully and don't bend that Setra!

Bob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: