Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 19, 2014, 08:25:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: X-mas present  (Read 4041 times)
cody

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2009, 09:22:34 AM »

Dallas, if clifford is kind enough to put my name in the hat and actually pulls it out, your just plain out of luck old friend, this is probably the last chance libby would ever get to use up the last of my rosewood lol.
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2009, 12:06:25 PM »

I got a 32 inch Pioneer Viera HD flat screen that my computer will drive.  AND, a Tosheba 18.4 inch nine plus pound Laptop(sorta) for the Blue Ray and DVD drive for the Flat Screen.  AND HD Dish Sat service with dual record so I never miss anything( I really hat to have that happen).  AND Vorizon computer service to stay on the forum and WWW when traveling.  AND  a Wi Fi connected printer  for the RV.  AND a new Thermo Quad Carburator (oops, slip of the tongue that).  And a new Weingard for local events.  AND a new hot water heater.  AND a rebuilt Dometic is on order.  Now most of this stuff was put on charge.  I figure that if I croak it will be a heck of a joke on those blood sucking credit guys.

Merry Christmass to all.

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
cody

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2009, 12:31:16 PM »

Throw in an 8 track and you'll be fartting in pure silk lol.
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2009, 05:35:16 AM »

Clifford: I know the sewing machine situation My wife has a top end Babylock.....did some fantastic embroidey for Xmas for kids...She does all upholstery sewing for bus..Any other info on the prevost will greatly be appreciated...haven"t even seen it yet but can see the value in $from the picture. I need a project and have the time,and will to make it come true..Judy saw this or she would not have made it come true..I had looked at it and decided to pass...She decided it would be a good Christmas for me...the work should be easier this time since have already done a XL,maybe I won't make the same mistakes during this conversion....redoes end up costing twice!...Already have everything for slides (the ones I built work great to my standards) and a lot of the missing parts...Will be depending on everyone for their input......NEW YEARS resolution finish the bus!

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2010, 02:26:05 PM »

This is Andy Bob's son.  I'm gonna post a pic of old smokey for you to see.

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2010, 05:23:01 PM »

Andy thank you for the photo!
And tell your mom & dad some crazy guy that goes by BK said "Hi, have a great trip to FL, and call him when you get back! Wink "
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: