Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 18, 2014, 03:24:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: whining because i am not a jacks  (Read 3784 times)
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2010, 10:14:43 AM »

Luckly we got to see many photos of Jack's rally this year for those of us not fortunate enough to attend this year.

Mike,
We are looking forward to this rally also in April, I am sure there will be many more SouthEast Busnuts attending this year.  

There is another Rally also on the East Coast for those wishing to start the year early, this is the fist one on the East Coast that I know of intended for Eagle owners but I know everyone is welcome to attend in March of 2010 at Santee, SC.  arranged by John & Tara Mellis.  Information on this rally should also be posted soon on the bulletin boards. We hope to see many of you newbiees there as well with or without your rigs.

Now I hope I have not hi-jacked anyone's post here, all these rallies are fun to attend and gather with friends at. Make it a new years resolution right now, you won't be sorry.  
Gary
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 10:17:23 AM by Gary LaBombard » Logged

Gary
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2010, 10:25:22 AM »

Gary;

Nice to here from you, how are you and the wife doing, we missed you too at Bk's this year.

Ned;

I fell your pain about not being at Jack's, I want to go so bad and am going to do every thing can to be there next year. I would love to meet a lot of those guy's and gal's. I have looked at the pic's and am jealous.

Don
jackhartjr

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2010, 12:50:22 PM »

Just got home, Dianne is doing somewhat better!
Had A BLAST!  And missed all not there!

What is the website address for the SE BusNuts?
We Want to join!
Jack-N-Dianne!

Jack Hart, CDS
1956 GMC PD-4501 #945 (The Mighty SCENICRUISER!)
8V71 Detroit
4 speed Spicer Trannsmission
Hickory, NC, (Where a call to God is a local call!)
wildbob24

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2010, 01:56:02 PM »

Jack,

http://southeastbusnuts.org/

Bob

P8M4905A-1308, 8V71 w/V730
Custom Coach Conversion
Duluth, GA
Singing Land Cruiser
Michael & Christi Hargis

Looking for another Bus

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2010, 09:58:59 PM »

We are making plans for 2010/11 NOW, All the Best, M&C Grin

Entertainers/BUSNUTS
http://singinglandcruiser.blogspot.com/
Master Mason, Noble Shriner
Where "R" We ; Leeds, Utah
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 10:09:53 PM »

Quote from: uncle ned
 Just got a call from BK at jacks rally. It sounds like a wonderful party.
Just about all the busnut gang is there. Just Cody Frank and my self left here in the cold.
Boy it feels bad to be left out  Just wait till next year.
uncle ned

OK, 1st let me explain a little something. The main reason I called Ned, was that I was siiting with a bunch of super nice Eagle owners and Sonnie asked me "how is Ned doing?"
Well I'll be honest, I hadn't gotten any recent updates so I pulled my phone out and called. After wishing Wilma a Happy New Year and asking her how Ned was, she said "hang on, I'll let you talk to him!"
So while she was getting him, I handed my phone to Sonnie and  said "here surprise him!"
So Sonnie and Ned talked a few, then I took my turn, and Jerry Liebler was walking by, and I handed him my phone. Then Jerry gave me the phone back and took off, and I saw Jack heading near us, So I handed him the phone. About that time Jerry came back and relayed a msg. from Kyle to Ned. Well after all that was over we said our Happy New Years adn see's ya laters and hung up!

Now I had full intentions of calling Cody & Libby, Don Fairchild and several others too. But it was getting chilly out, and I was wearing shorts. SO I went to my bus and got some sweat pants to change into. (since my bus has no window coverings, I went to the porta potty across the road from it to change!)
Well as I bent over to pull the sweats up I heard flop, plop! And at the same time my shirt pocket got lighter!
Well I can't repeat what I said, but you can imagine. I reached up and felt the pocket to verify what I was afraid had just happened did in fact happen!
And of course it had, everything in my shirt pocket (cell phone, note pad, and 2 ink pens) fell in the crapper! I was mad!
(names left out below to respect the privacy of those who asked for it!)
So I go back to the party and tell several folks I hope what just happened was the end to a shitty year and the start of one!
Well one busnut said why didn't you just reach in and grab it?
I said no way, that phone was junk anyway, it had a habit of "crapping out on me while in the middle of a call all the time!"
Then somebody asked what about all your #'s?
I said "well the #'s are sorta important to me, but not that important too me!"
Somebody else said "you mean you've never had to dig something out of a bus toilet that was stopping it up?"
I said "yes I used to have too all the time when I was working for my Uncle, but I pay people to do it now!"
Then one busnut said "my son will get for you for $20 bucks!"
I said "naw it still ain't worth it!" But then realized it was an AT&T style phone with a "Sims Card" that could be removed and put into a Wally World go phone and I'd be back in business!
So I said "let's go ask your son!" Well the son said no way, but the daughter said "$20 bucks? I'm all over that!"

So we grabbed a trash bag for her to use as a super large glove, and a strong flashlight and away we went. We showed her how to stick her hand down inside the bag so she could stay "clean" while finding the phone. Then we spot lighted the area it was most likely in since the note book and 2 pens were still floating exactly were they had been!
She reached in and instantly found and recovered it! She placed on the ground outside the crapper, and I used her "glove" to pick it up! I paid her and went and washed it off and let it sit in a bag over night. In the morning I took it apart and took the "Sims card" out. Then I made a quick trip to Wally World, bought a cheapie go phone and was back in biz! (worked like a charm, except some of my #'s were stored in the phone instead of the Sims card. So I got the main #'s but not all of them!

SO Uncle Ned was the last person called in 2009!

So a special thanks goes to you know who you are and yer daughter, tell her I said thanks again. (I'd been totally lost without recovering most of those #'s!)
Grin  BK  Grin  
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 10:24:52 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
cody

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2010, 10:20:44 PM »

I'm sorry bryce, I missed that, would you repeat it please? lol
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2010, 10:26:57 PM »

Quote from: cody
I'm sorry bryce, I missed that, would you repeat it please? lol

Speaking of #'s lost yours were some of them lost, so were Sonnie's & Don's  & several others so if you guys could either call me or send them too me so I can save them too the Sims card!

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2010, 04:16:54 AM »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I thought this was the scariest thing in that story....

... But it was getting chilly out, and I was wearing shorts.

There's an image I didn't need today!

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2010, 09:46:27 AM »

Priceless, Craig. . . Priceless!!   Grin Grin Grin

I don't know about the rest of you, but I thought this was the scariest thing in that story....

... But it was getting chilly out, and I was wearing shorts.

There's an image I didn't need today!

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
S13406 Now
Fresno CA
bryanhes

Eagle Model 10 "For Now"

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 01:50:24 PM »

BK,

I think I would have paid $20 just to see all that going on  Cheesy Cheesy Grin LMAO!!

Bryan
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 01:58:35 PM »

BK,

I think I would have paid $20 just to see all that going on  Cheesy Cheesy Grin LMAO!!

Bryan
I'm sure it was a crappy performance  Grin  Roll Eyes  Shocked

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2010, 03:22:02 PM »

Oh, my. . . The feces is sure hitting the air movement device now!

Grin

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
S13406 Now
Fresno CA
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2010, 03:39:38 PM »

Just visualize droopy draws! LMAO! wheres a video crew when ya need one?  Cheesy Cheesy Grin

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 04:11:45 PM »

Just visualize droopy draws! LMAO! wheres a video crew when ya need one?  Cheesy Cheesy Grin

I guess BK has a whole nother meaning now Shocked

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: