Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
February 18, 2018, 08:19:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, your Online mags will be safe.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Frustrated by parts search... are we driving dinosaurs??  (Read 3488 times)
RickB

81 MCI 9 smooth side 8V71 Allison 754

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2010, 01:15:45 PM »

I tried Luke... He hasn't been in the last few times I have called. Anybody know how is health is??? Wasn't he sick a while back?

I have to say I would love to buy from Don because he's so valuable to all of us here. That's worth it in my book.

Rick

I will drive my Detroit hard... I will drive my Detroit hard.
kyle4501

NEWELL in South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2010, 01:24:59 PM »

I tried Luke... He hasn't been in the last few times I have called. Anybody know how is health is??? .

Rick

Luke looked fit as a fiddle at the bussin10. I sure did enjoy talking to him!

I called about some pricing & he is out of the office for another week or so.

Life is all about finding people who are your kind of crazy

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please (Mark Twain)

Education costs money.  But then so does ignorance. (Sir Claus Moser)
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2010, 01:38:00 PM »

Rick, you will like buying parts from Don I buy from him and send others to him he is not going to mark his parts up 500% plus he can get DD or aftermarket and the best part is telling him what you want and he knows what your talking about when you are trying to upgrade I let him do all the work for me.
I have a tip for you buy the complete over haul gasket set from Don it will save you money in the long run those individual gaskets get pricey from DD you will use most down the road or I will send Van he will help use them up lol

good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 04:02:54 PM »

I agree completely with buying from Don, & Luke as they are both very supportive to you guys hobby & my occupation.

I also agree that Luke was looking and acting fit as a fiddle in Arcadia.

I only mentioned the place in MO in case someone needs something NOW or is that area!
Dad & I have both been there and it's like going back in time when you walk in the door.
The place is awesome, an I have to agree that "if they ain't got it, somebody forgot to order it!" Wink
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
buswarrior

'75 MC8 8V71 HT740

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2010, 06:46:47 PM »

I understand Luke was planning to vacation as well as attend Bussin '10, so he won't be done that quite yet!

After all, he's the boss!

happy coaching!
buswarrior

Frozen North, Greater Toronto Area
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: