Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 23, 2014, 08:11:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bus Nut  (Read 2311 times)
Danny

87' MCI 102A3 - getting there...

Ignore
« on: April 11, 2006, 07:26:57 PM »

I just could not pass up the opportunity to tell the group about my new "bus nut" - first granddaughter  Grin

I have heard it said, "life comes at you fast".  I didn't know it would be in the shape of a bus  :-)
Dallas

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 07:41:12 PM »

Congratulations Danny!
I hope the mother and daughter and daddy are doing OK.
I won't ask about you, I see you survived!
Give us some details!
Dallas
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 05:37:46 PM »

Congratulations Grandpa Danny.

Hope everyone is OK.

Soon enough she be thinking everybodys Grandpa should have a BUS. Grin

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
LUKE at US COACH

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 05:47:43 PM »

HI Danny & Folks:

Congrats and best wishes to your family, the new Mom and Baby.
Danny, I am having a BALL!! with our 2 year old grandson and 4 year old grandaughter.

Last Sat. Night my wife & I along with Daughter, Her Husband and the 2 Grand Kids went to dinner at a local Diner for the first time.  The kids were just Great!! and I could not help notice folks at other tables watching the the little guys who were so well behaved.  As time went on, Little Dominick got tired of being in the High Chair and my Daughter let him down.  He proceeded to go from table to table, with his wonderful smile and little dimples saying "HI" to everyone. It was really fun to watch.

It was a wonderful time for this Old Dude!!!

When my three kids were growing up I was working crazy hours just to make it all work and missed a lot of their growing up.  I have promised myself that for whatever years I have left, (at 63 years old), I will be as much a part of these little guys as I can be.

Again Congrats!!!

Happy & SAFE!! Bussin' to ALl.

LUKE at US COACH
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 06:16:16 PM »

Congratulations Danny!

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
Kristinsgrandpa

1988 Neoplan AN 340, 6V-92 TA DDEC II, HT 748 ATEC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 07:05:53 PM »

Congratulations Danny.  When my grandaughter was born I was working 2nd shift and stopped every day on the way to work to see her.
Ed

I'm very conservative, " I started life with nothing and still have most of it left".
Danny

87' MCI 102A3 - getting there...

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 07:31:31 PM »

Dallas

Katelyn Renee' is 7 pounds 9 ounces - 20 inches  I don't have pictures yet - but as you can imagine, she is the pretties baby around  Grin  We are already planning a bus trip with her in mind!

Danny

I have heard it said, "life comes at you fast".  I didn't know it would be in the shape of a bus  :-)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 07:40:58 PM »

HI Danny & Folks:

Congrats and best wishes to your family, the new Mom and Baby.
Danny, I am having a BALL!! with our 2 year old grandson and 4 year old grandaughter.

Last Sat. Night my wife & I along with Daughter, Her Husband and the 2 Grand Kids went to dinner at a local Diner for the first time.† The kids were just Great!! and I could not help notice folks at other tables watching the the little guys who were so well behaved.† As time went on, Little Dominick got tired of being in the High Chair and my Daughter let him down.† He proceeded to go from table to table, with his wonderful smile and little dimples saying "HI" to everyone. It was really fun to watch.

It was a wonderful time for this Old Dude!!!

When my three kids were growing up I was working crazy hours just to make it all work and missed a lot of their growing up.† I have promised myself that for whatever years I have left, (at 63 years old), I will be as much a part of these little guys as I can be.

Again Congrats!!!

Happy & SAFE!! Bussin' to ALl.

LUKE at US COACH

Luke, I know what you mean. I was also so involved in work that I never got to enjoy my children or grand children very much. I now have two great grand sons (4 and2) living with us and they are really a joy. At 74 i do not know how much longer I will be around, but while I am i am going to enjoy them to the fullest.
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: