Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 22, 2014, 08:46:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus-Nuts Gathering 2010  (Read 1915 times)
gene lewis

Ignore
« on: February 01, 2010, 02:30:15 PM »

May 21-23. 2010

Its time to mark your calendars for the 3rd annual BUS-NUTS GATHERING 2010
Again this year we will be using the Fayetteville/Wade KOA Kampground @ Exit 61 on I-95 North of Fayetteville, NC.  Easy on & off/nice, well maintained facilities.  

Note: Bus-Nuts Gathering 2010 came out of the Timmonsville, SC Rally that  Dallas & Cat started about 5 years ago.  They left for parts unknown (rummer has it they R somewhere in Texas now - U know how rummers R - could be!!!)so we decided to carry it on.  If U R new or just looking for a great weekend outing come join us. Shocked  A GREAT TIME will B had by ALL!

:oBus-Nuts with finished or not so finished coaches, Dreamers, Wannabes, Lookers & curiosity seekers are welcome. Shocked

Reservations:
DO NOT USE THE KOA ONLINE RESERVATION SERVICE!!
Reservations made online will get U into another section of the Kampground!
Make your reservations directly @ 910-484-5500.  Reservations must be made by May 7th to guarantee a site!

Additional information contact  me and check rally Update section of board.
Gene Lewis  ~ PO Box 411 ~  Buies Creek, NC 27506                
Phone: 910-893-8892    glewis05@embarqmail.com

Registration form and more information in the attached PDF file.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 02:41:12 PM by HighTechRedneck » Logged

Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody is watching.
What a journey in NC.
Gene - 05 Eagle

I-95 at Dunn, 12 miles W. on US 421. Some tools and know-how. Coffee on-we'll talk buses. Bus troubles can & will assist as far as cable-toe will permit.
Nellie Wilson

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 02:44:54 PM »

Okay, Gino -

Sounds like a kick. Thinking of seeing Ed in Myrtle Beach around then (if he's still willing to put up with me), and that's not so far away. Keep us informed?

Nellie Wilson

Had to change a tire... Angry  got to put it on backward... Undecided  still trying to fix it on photoshop... Huh Roll Eyes Huh
gene lewis

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 03:08:23 PM »

Come on and join us -- Ed and Claudette are regulars (Mom, Ed's mother hopefully can come with them again this year).  We look forward to seeing them when ever we can.
Its gonna be a hoot!

gene

Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody is watching.
What a journey in NC.
Gene - 05 Eagle

I-95 at Dunn, 12 miles W. on US 421. Some tools and know-how. Coffee on-we'll talk buses. Bus troubles can & will assist as far as cable-toe will permit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: