Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 24, 2014, 08:27:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus Parking Idea  (Read 2472 times)
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2006, 09:34:25 AM »

I think it's a great idea for certain needs.
I have limited space in my yard.
City ordinances limit how much roof you can have. Then there is a limit on pavement (to allow for rain to soak in the ground).

There is no way I can put an affordable bus barn in & it not look like crap in my yard.

For the same money to comply with all the rules & look good, I could put one of those in & no one would know I was on vacation & how many thieves/vandals would know how to break in to my bus garage?

I have stayed at 5 star resorts, that is why I am converting a bus to create my on 10 star Cheesy resort where the manager (me) knows what I think I want. Now if I could get the controling share holder (wife) to increase funding....... Grin

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: