Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 11:44:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus Parking Idea  (Read 2648 times)
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2006, 09:34:25 AM »

I think it's a great idea for certain needs.
I have limited space in my yard.
City ordinances limit how much roof you can have. Then there is a limit on pavement (to allow for rain to soak in the ground).

There is no way I can put an affordable bus barn in & it not look like crap in my yard.

For the same money to comply with all the rules & look good, I could put one of those in & no one would know I was on vacation & how many thieves/vandals would know how to break in to my bus garage?

I have stayed at 5 star resorts, that is why I am converting a bus to create my on 10 star Cheesy resort where the manager (me) knows what I think I want. Now if I could get the controling share holder (wife) to increase funding....... Grin

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: