Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 20, 2014, 02:24:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gone for 3 months  (Read 1202 times)
pete81eaglefanasty

Ignore
« on: August 02, 2006, 08:35:06 AM »

Will be leaving this saturday for the west, Black Hills, Fort Robinson and what ever.No particular destination, or way to get there, back roads are more than likely the way i'll travel. Maybe i'll see someone along the way that is on this board. till then Fantasy is gone from this board, till maybe the end of October.
we do not travel with a computer on the Bus, will have to catch up reading when we get back.

Pete & Jean
  Fantasy

WHAT EVER YOU DO, OR TO WHO YOU DO IT TOO, DO IT WITH A SMILE, IT MAKES IT LEGAL THAT WAY.
H3Jim

1995 Prevost H3-41, series 60, B500 Allison

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 08:37:55 AM »

Have a great trip, be sure to update us on your journeys when you get back.

Jim Stewart
El Cajon, Ca.  (San Diego area)

Travel is more than the seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep  and permanent, in the ideas of living.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 09:00:58 AM »

Pete & Jean,

Good luck and enjoy yer travels! Also remember while yer traveling that most public libraries these days have computers and internet available for yer use! That way you can take and spend  couple hrs at the library and catch up and updte on yer progress while traveling!
BK Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 07:05:06 AM »

Good Luck on your trip,

Thats my kind of adventure, point a finger and head in that direction.

Some of the neatest places I have seen and been have been off of the beaten path.

Look forward to hearing about you trip.

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 08:31:34 AM »

Pete -  If you get all the way out here to the Left Coast, let me know.  I'm just an hour away from Yosemite National Park.  Five five nine, two six zero, four one zero six will get you thru to my cell phone.

Enjoy your journey!!   Smiley Smiley Smiley

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
pete81eaglefanasty

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 11:30:26 AM »

I should explain my trip a little bit better. We will be leaving Saturday night from Chicago, going to Macon Missouri for a family reunion then heading west out on Hiway 36 to the Black Hills, then west from there. If Anybody in the area along the way would like to say hi to another Bus nut, Let me know.

Pete & Jean

Fantasy

WHAT EVER YOU DO, OR TO WHO YOU DO IT TOO, DO IT WITH A SMILE, IT MAKES IT LEGAL THAT WAY.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: