Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 23, 2014, 01:21:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Texas Rally  (Read 1900 times)
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« on: February 12, 2010, 09:36:57 AM »

The first weekend in March (5-7) will be the first rally we here at RV Relay Station. There are no rally fees at all, you just pay for your campsite ($27.00) a night.  We will have donuts for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.  The other meals will be potluck. All paper products, and non-alcoholic beverages will be furnished. If anyone has a party coffee pot they could bring that would be great.  We have one and will be keeping coffee in it all the time (if you know Dallas you know why). Please tell your wives not to worry about doing fancy cooking because anything she wants to add to the table will be fine. There is no set schedule for anything.....just a relaxing time for fun and BS.

If you guys have any bus parts to sell, bring 'em on and maybe you can get rid of them.  If you, or your wife, has household stuff to sell or give away bring that to.  We will have a place for free stuff to go and you can put anything you want to sell at your site.  

Anyone with musical instruments and/or talent, come prepared because we hope there is a lot of pickin' and grinnin' going on.  There is a music jamboree that weekend just a few miles away and we will check to see about maybe taking a busload there if people want to go.  Pets are welcome, just keep 'em leashed.  

We are looking forward to meeting new people, getting to see old friends and seeing buses.  If you are a busnut but don't have a bus please come anyway.  If you want to stay overnight without a bus there are hotels very close by and if you call I can give you contact information for those.

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Dreamscape
Dreamscape
Global Moderator

1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V71 Allison 740 #7443

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 08:19:42 PM »

We'll be there!

See ya'll soon!

Becky & Paul

Becky and Paul Lawry, On The Road
Travel Blog - http://dreamscapetravels.wordpress.com/
Bus Blog - http://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.
BJ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 08:56:15 PM »

Maybe I don't understand something..Is new Texas a town in Texas? or is the ad missing the name of the town where the rally is being held?HuhHuh
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 05:14:42 AM »

Sorry, I corrected that error on the regular posts about the rally and even included the GPS coordinates. It is in Franklin, TX. I apologize, I guess I forgot that some readers might not go to that part of the board.
'

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: