Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 22, 2014, 04:44:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BNO Board down?  (Read 868 times)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« on: August 02, 2006, 06:36:44 PM »

Have not been able to get into BNO all day. Anybody else having this problem? Or know what is going on?
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Ace

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 07:00:08 PM »

Richard usually, I go to the bottom and click on past day or something like that but havn't been able to access the board that way. I tried just clicking on "THE BOARD" and it brings up a full list of topics. I look at the dates and see that nobody has posted since 8/01 which was yesterday. I think if you click on a certain topic, you might be able to post a reply to it!

Ace
pvcces

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 07:10:25 PM »

I just got on, Richard. We are eight hours behind GMT, I believe.

Tom Caffrey
Suncatcher
Ketchikan, Alaska

Tom Caffrey PD4106-2576
Suncatcher
Ketchikan, Alaska
Connel
Eagle 05 w/Ser60 & HD4060

Day Eagle landed & before total rebuild.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 08:42:30 PM »

It is up and running now.  Was just on it.

Central Oklahoma

Refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: