Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 04:54:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 45 XLE up date  (Read 4566 times)
Zeroclearance

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2010, 11:22:53 AM »

The link of the wrecked Prevost was Dottie Rambo's bus.    When I seen the front end damage and the paint/artwork, I knew that was her bus.

Dottie Rambo on Fox News 5/12/08

My family and I were driving north thru Missouri in our (new to my family) Prevost, when the accident happened.   
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2010, 03:08:28 PM »

Oct 12th project is coming along slides in & insulated. kitchen cabinets set,butt hut in. glass here not installed.ready to clean and start finishing inside..appliances in.Judy has started on couch.Bed spreads and headboard.. next post will start new topic and include pictures..This build took longer than I had hoped for..should pick up now(pace) lots of prep work..Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2010, 10:05:18 PM »

Shoot Bob, let me know when you get bored I'll clear out a space for you to park next to the one I'm gonna help you convert for me Wink 
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: