Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 22, 2014, 08:54:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guest, go ahead, register, its easy fun and spam free  (Read 2065 times)
mak

Southern California location

Ignore
« on: April 11, 2006, 09:30:05 PM »

It's kinda cool to see all the people on line at one time. It might be nice if some of the guest went ahead and registered. Doesn't cost a thing and we don't do anything with your email, no spam, nothing, but it makes it nice to see who's out there looking. I'm wondering if we can tie in the persons location in the country to the post. I guess you could do that in the name somehow. I'll try doing that myself.

I may have started it, but you'll have to finish it!
Located in So CA (Orange County)
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 05:53:54 AM »

It's kinda cool to see all the people on line at one time. It might be nice if some of the guest went ahead and registered. Doesn't cost a thing and we don't do anything with your email, no spam, nothing, but it makes it nice to see who's out there looking. I'm wondering if we can tie in the persons location in the country to the post. I guess you could do that in the name somehow. I'll try doing that myself.

Hi Mike,

Signature looks like a good place for that.  I'll put mine there too.

Best Regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Dallas

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 08:34:42 AM »

Mike and Phil, You can add mine to this list too.
 Should this be a 'Sticky'?
Dallas
PD4103-1085
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 09:19:55 AM »

Mike,

DITTO!

Join The Band Wagon,  Hop Abord,  Join In,  Come Together,  Ect.

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 10:55:18 AM »

Mike and Phil, You can add mine to this list too.
 Should this be a 'Sticky'?
Dallas
PD4103-1085

Hi there Dallas,  Thanks for the "sticky" suggestion on this.  All the great ideas are helping make this a better place.   Grin

The only thing with the sticky posts, is that they do throw off the intuitiveness of where new posts can be found.  Geoff did a very good job of describing this to me a bit earlier.  So I am actually trying to keep sticky posts to at most 1 or 2 - max.  I'm thinking about eventually having all the great bus pics in a gallery which will be integrated into this site - ( thoughts anyone ?? ) and having a special place for the board FAQ.   This will cut down on sticky posts at the top.

As always - let me know how that sounds - we always need good ideas.   Grin  Grin  Grin

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 11:39:42 AM »

Phil,

What about having the bus pics as another TOPIC or on the main page tied in with the Bus discussion.

Mabe even just Members Pictures

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: