Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 28, 2014, 09:05:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus Conversions in campgrounds  (Read 4263 times)
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2010, 10:13:02 PM »

I live in L.A. and have NEVER had to fill out any forms up and beyond just normal check in stuff-like at motels.  I think that campsite was full of it.  Would really like to know which campsite it is so we can stay far away from it!  Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2010, 04:22:56 PM »

We've stayed at a lot of campgrounds and Kampgrounds in the last few years.  KOA's haven't usually been a problem, although i'd stay away from Wapakoneta, OH.  as someone already said, anyone too classy for my bus to camp there, is too snooty for me to want to be there.  probably no fun there anyway.  i'm in a bus on the road to relax, not sweat over whether my sandals are shiny enough for the camp office.

I always tell folks i've got an Eagle Motorcoach, 40 ft. and i'm a bad driver, so i want big rig friendly.  Never been turned away so far.  even after we showed up and proved what i had said.

Don't avoid a bus, avoid the 5-10% of campgrounds that might give you grief.

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: