Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 23, 2014, 04:35:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Florida Spring Break  (Read 3871 times)
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2010, 05:15:22 AM »

Right now the girls are still planning. My daughter wants key west, but of course she dosen't have to do the driving or buy the fuel. We like the campground in Panama city. Others on their list include, Melborne Beach, Daytona, Fort Meyers, and Destin. I probably won't be informed until we hit the road LOL!!!

Are you not gonna let them do some driving?  Especially the easy Highway stuff,  No sense you doing all! your the King!! Cheesy

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
Ericbsc

73 05

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2010, 06:19:18 AM »

Everytime I put my crown on, one of em pulls the throne out from under me!!!! As for driving, when we were dating my wife blew the motor in her car because she was going to a sale. The oil light was on but was she saw sale not red!!!! Grin Grin
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2010, 04:17:09 PM »

Well Eric have you decided where yet? And when is it?

My group that I take from Vanderbilt to Ft. Walton Beach called again the other day needing 3 buses again this year (and of course I am requested to be the lead driver again this year as well)

SO Eric if you'd like to show "the boss" what goes on once they go to college, bring her on by. I'll show her 69 college boys (69 couples or 138 drunken college kids! Wink) with their dates at their spring formal "at their best!;)"

Grin  BK  Grin
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 08:20:15 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2010, 06:23:56 PM »

Everytime I put my crown on, one of em pulls the throne out from under me!!!! As for driving, when we were dating my wife blew the motor in her car because she was going to a sale. The oil light was on but was she saw sale not red!!!! Grin Grin

Sounds like that must of been the turning point when you knew you had to marry her!!! Cheesy

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
Ericbsc

73 05

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2010, 07:58:56 PM »

BK, don't even say that. I've got boys coming out of the woodwork now. My daughter says everything is not like it was (back int the day)!!! I agree except I know for a fact one thing is the same. Those boys today have the same thing on their mind that I did back in the day!!!! Thats why I keep both eyes on em while I clean my gun!!!!

John, you are right. Any girl that will blow an engine to get to a sale is my kinda girl!!!
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2010, 08:24:26 PM »

BK, don't even say that. I've got boys coming out of the woodwork now. My daughter says everything is not like it was (back int the day)!!! I agree except I know for a fact one thing is the same. Those boys today have the same thing on their mind that I did back in the day!!!! Thats why I keep both eyes on em while I clean my gun!!!!

John, you are right. Any girl that will blow an engine to get to a sale is my kinda girl!!!

Eric tell her she's right and so are you! I can personally tell you these are nice boys brought up in decent homes, but the minute they board the 3 buses headed to FL all that goes out the window and it's PARTY PARTY PARTY till they go back to school Monday morn'n!
I been hauling this group 5 yrs now and one thing is for sure! They got the $ to party!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2010, 10:14:51 AM »

I can personally tell you these are nice boys brought up in decent homes, but the minute they board the 3 buses headed to FL all that goes out the window and it's PARTY PARTY PARTY till they go back to school Monday morn'n!

Hmmmm. . . Sounds familiar. 

I went to Chico State in N CA.  At the time, it was considered the #1 party school in the country.

Don't remember much about my education, but I sure remember Chico!!

Wink

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2010, 02:35:58 PM »

I tell my 14 year old grandaughter that her dad will set on one side and me on the other.

Not to protect her from the boys but the boys from her. Just look at what happened to her dad and me when those old mean girls get their hooks into a poor old country boy.

uncle ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
Ericbsc

73 05

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2010, 04:45:20 PM »

Reckon that's where they got that old term poor dumb country boy. Probably applies to a lot of us in that case (me included!!) Grin
Ericbsc

73 05

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2010, 06:31:56 PM »

We made it!!! Spent the first night at plantation rv resort in Charleston. Now at Beverly Beach camptown. Its dark but the front of the Eagle is hangin out over the atlantic. I hope it dosen't rust by morning!!!!! Don't have real plans but we may go north or south!! I have to waint until the women agree!!!LOL Roll Eyes
travelingfools

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2010, 01:30:00 PM »

Looking forward to the pics (hint hint) !

John P, Lewiston NY   1987 MC 9 ...ex NJT
Ericbsc

73 05

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2010, 06:54:40 PM »

As requested!!!!

Charleston

Just like the corona commercial!!!! LOL

JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 06:28:57 AM »

Eric,
   When you get home, be sure to wash your coach.  You will have a serious layer of salt spray on it. BTDT, parked at Beachcomber, St. Augustine. Sure mis nice to get up and look at the ocean before you even step outside.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
Ericbsc

73 05

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2010, 06:48:00 AM »

Are you there now Jack? We are almost neighbors!!! I think we are about halfway between St Aug. and Daytona.
Ericbsc

73 05

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2010, 06:53:26 AM »

While we were in Charleston an older gentelman came over to look at the bus. He said he just bought his first s&s after 30 years in busses and that his son has an MCI now. When he showed me a pic. I laughed. I said thats Nicks bus. He and I agreed, once a bus nut always!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: