Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 30, 2014, 05:18:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: whats this thing on the top of my bus  (Read 3541 times)
bevans6

1980 MCI MC-5C

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2010, 03:09:42 PM »

I have to say those pictures bring back memories.  I grew up in Ottawa and spent a lot of time on Voyageur buses as a kid.  We toured all over eastern Canada in them.  I have distinct memories of sitting in the jump seat behind the stairs on an MCI that was just like mine, watching the driver stir the 4 speed shifter on a trip from Ottawa to Perce, in Gaspe, Quebec. where part of my family is from.  Just fantastic. 1975, would have been an MC-8.  Even then I wanted to drive a bus!

Brian

1980 MCI MC-5C, 8V-71T from a M-110 self propelled howitzer
Spicer 8844 4 speed Zen meditation device
Vintage race cars -
1978 Lola T440 Formula Ford
1972 NTM MK-4 B/SR
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2010, 04:27:50 PM »

My 76 also has the square windows.........

Speaking of which Frank, what is the # of yours?  I used to have it, but I've not invoiced anyone for working on it in a looong time! (you need to bring it by, I'm broke Wink)
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: