Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 02:11:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: whats this thing on the top of my bus  (Read 3529 times)
bevans6

1980 MCI MC-5C

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2010, 03:09:42 PM »

I have to say those pictures bring back memories.  I grew up in Ottawa and spent a lot of time on Voyageur buses as a kid.  We toured all over eastern Canada in them.  I have distinct memories of sitting in the jump seat behind the stairs on an MCI that was just like mine, watching the driver stir the 4 speed shifter on a trip from Ottawa to Perce, in Gaspe, Quebec. where part of my family is from.  Just fantastic. 1975, would have been an MC-8.  Even then I wanted to drive a bus!

Brian

1980 MCI MC-5C, 8V-71T from a M-110 self propelled howitzer
Spicer 8844 4 speed Zen meditation device
Vintage race cars -
1978 Lola T440 Formula Ford
1972 NTM MK-4 B/SR
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2010, 04:27:50 PM »

My 76 also has the square windows.........

Speaking of which Frank, what is the # of yours?  I used to have it, but I've not invoiced anyone for working on it in a looong time! (you need to bring it by, I'm broke Wink)
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: