Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 22, 2014, 12:32:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hands-On Seminars at Bussin' 2007  (Read 625 times)
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« on: August 06, 2006, 06:04:55 AM »

We are going to try something different at Bussin' 2007, if we get enough interest. We want to have some hands-on seminars where we will get some experienced people to actually do a project on someone's bus. If you have a project that can be done in a day or 2 at the most, (preferably less time than that) please let me know. The projects will have to be do-able with basic tools.  You will have to furnish all material and I will try to line up some experienced people to complete the job. Some ideas iinclude headliners, installing inverters, Sat. antenna, roof AC, door latch, etc.
    We will have to limit the projects based on available time and experienced personel. We need to start the plasnning soon for this. Please contact me if you have a project in mind.    jconradATdesoto.net or 863-nine nine three-3683   Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: