Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 06:38:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's Hello? Registration Time!  (Read 6854 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2006, 12:29:08 PM »

Ross and Dallas, Thanks for the kind words it's really appreciated. I'll never be rich or famous, but I sleep well at night knowing I try to treat others right ! And I've always tried to help anyone who's willing to help themselves (regardless as to whether or not they we're "capable" of doing so as long as they were wiilling to try along with me!) I'm just a nut who likes peoples and buses ! BK  Grin

PS. If you haven't found it yet the registration form is available by clicking on the link below! & also has a link on the calender !

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2006, 12:32:47 PM »

Grin And here it is without having to open a link! Wink, wink!  Wink Wink BK  Grin
TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle’s Registration Form
October 26th -31st (come earlier or stay longer if you wish!)
Boon docking Event (water & dumping available, a few spots w/electricity possibly available)

Names of all in party ___________________________________________________________

Number in Party____________________________________________________________

Date of planned arrival (just put when you think you’ll be arriving) ___________________

Date of planned departure (same as above)_______________________________________

Type of camp spot desired _______________________________________________

Is electricity a must have item? ___________________________________________
Pets are welcomed!  We’d just like to get to know them, as well as our other guest!
Pets? ______ Type __________ Names __________________________________

Year of Bus _______ Make & Model & Color of Bus ______________________________

Activities most interested in?___________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________

Special accommodations, needs, desires, or requests to make your visit enjoyable ? _____

Ideas, suggestions or comments to help us plan or make this event an enjoyable success?

Fee is $ 35.00 Advance registration (electricity extra & collected at check in)! Now thru 10-12-06!!!  $50.00 Late or drive in registrations at time of event.

General shop time for inspections and small projects FREE!!!!! (you provide materials, and assist in labor, hopefully others will pitch in and help also, making these group projects!)Shop hourly rate for us making repairs, service work, etc. $ 50.00/hr and scheduled on available time basis or after bus bash (to make sure everyone has a chance to get they’re bus in the shop!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 12:42:22 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2006, 08:05:43 PM »

i'm discussing the finances of diesel before we send the form and the check.  And no, i didn't really expect to get that done over the weekend.  heck, i'd be happy just to learn where to get some of the parts and the best way to get some of it done.  just suggestions on how to heat the bays and the coach while in Ohio's winter (for a little while more anyway).

i think you might be able to put us donw for a 60% probability at this point, with a check in another week if i can talk her into it.  too bad its not til october.

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
Christyhicks

1991 Beaver Prevost LeMirage XL

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2006, 07:29:49 PM »

So, BK. . .are you telling me that you are NOT putting in free wifi for your guests? Shocked  I think we should maybe take a poll and see what your guests would like!  I know you want to please Wink. . . I know that if they really wanted it. . . you'd love to provide the highest speed wifi available in this world today!   Cheesy

If you want, I'll be glad to set up a poll and get those results for you, ha ha.  Sorry. . couldn't help but to tease you a little. . .  buuuurrrpp. . .whoops Embarrassed, I mean buuuuuummmp. Grin  Christy

If chased by a bear, you don't need to run faster than the bear, just faster than your companion!
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2006, 08:41:04 PM »

So, BK. . .are you telling me that you are NOT putting in free wifi for your guests? Shocked  I think we should maybe take a poll and see what your guests would like!  I know you want to please Wink. . . I know that if they really wanted it. . . you'd love to provide the highest speed wifi available in this world today!   Cheesy
If you want, I'll be glad to set up a poll and get those results for you, ha ha.  Sorry. . couldn't help but to tease you a little. . .  buuuurrrpp. . .whoops Embarrassed, I mean buuuuuummmp. Grin  Christy

Hey Christy free Wifi is not what I was refer'n too when I asked ya to quit brag'n already!

Yes WE HAVE A WIRELESS ROUTER HOOKED UP! We also have several computers in the shop office that will be available to any and ALL ! BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2006, 10:54:58 AM »

Hello I'm beginning to wonder is anyone besides NCBob & Ross coming? I haven't heard from anyone! The longer folks wait, the less work I do getting ready! I can't see building  pit, and getting a hog & roasting it for 3 people! We can go o Bad Bob's alot cheaper! Bob bring a list as it looks as though you and Ross will have plenty of shop time available! Come on folks if you're planning on coming or at least thinking you might come let me know! I have plenty to do to get things ready, but I have plenty to keep me busy otherwise too! Christy and Dallas have gotten quite a few confirmations, compared to my 2 ! It takes alot of work which I am perfectly happy to do, if there will be anyone here to enjoy it! BK  Grin Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

belfert

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2006, 12:10:44 PM »

I'll probably come, but it kinda depends on how many others sign up.  I'm not sure on my bus or car at this point with a $600 bill for driving the bus.  It also depends how much money I spend on my conversion by the end of September.

Most of the projects I need to do on the bus that require shop time I need to get done before I leave on Sept 27th.  A big thing is fixing the entrance do so it actually closes!  I hate European style entrance doors that aren't hinged!

Brian Elfert
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2006, 02:49:14 PM »

I'll probably come, but it kinda depends on how many others sign up.  I'm not sure on my bus or car at this point with a $600 bill for driving the bus.  It also depends how much money I spend on my conversion by the end of September.
Most of the projects I need to do on the bus that require shop time I need to get done before I leave on Sept 27th.  A big thing is fixing the entrance do so it actually closes!  I hate European style entrance doors that aren't hinged!    Brian Elfert

Hey Brian thanks for the reply, I do understansd the fuel cost issue! As I said before everyone is welcome, bus or not! I know fuel prices are killing everyone, but I need to know about how many to expect! If just a few are gonna show up, and everyone else waits for the pics & responses from this year to commit to next year then it won't make sense to go all out as in roasting a hog and such (we can go to Bad Bob's feed everyone and still have $ & time left over instead! LOL!) Also I don't believe it's gonna happen anytime real soon (ya'll know how fast the gubberment moves), but we may be forced out of our happy shop by next year! They are going to make I-69 go all the way from Detroit, MI  all the way to Brownsville & Larado TX (split in TX of course like 35E & 35W) it currently stops in Indianapolis, IN. Well we're right in the middle of the new road! Our shop is in the middle of the proposed North bound lane & the house is in the South bound lane! (I've seen the map the surveying/engeneering firm was using while they were out here drilling core samples and it even shows the shop & house drawn right in the middle of the HWY! Talk about being able to provide drive thru service! LOL!)

ANY WAY THE POINT IS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOUR PLANNING TO ATTEND! Bob, Jackie & Ross are gonna have ALL the fun to themselves! I can't read minds so I have no clue in what to plan and when to plan it !  Grin Cool Roll Eyes BK 

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Dallas

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2006, 03:49:30 PM »

OK Bryce,
I'm the first one to say that there is no possible way for us to make it as far as I know.
She is on the waiting list for time off for the T'ville Tea Party, and if she can't get hat will have to take the rest of her float time and Sick days to be here.
If there was anyway I could make it by myself, I would be there in a heartbeat! You know that!
However, the little woman, Otherwise Known As, "She Who Will Not Be Disobeyed" won't let me go.
Darnit, I knew there was a reason to stay single and sample the milk when I wasn't gonna buy the cow!

However, thinking back, my first wife and I were married on OCT. 31st.
Hmmm, who turned the trick and who got the treat!

Did I really say that?

You bet I did!
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2006, 05:29:11 PM »

Don't panic, BK...El Sonador, Ross, Jackie and I will be there (at this point) but I'm sure that there are others who will come on board in the next few weeks. Wink

If not (God forbid), they're going to miss one helluva party! Wink  Because we're, however few, or many, are going to put Union City, TN on the map as the gol- dangest hoedown that anyone has ever seen in western TN! Cheesy

If I knew how to manipulate all the toys on the Board...I'd darn sure build one helluva banner to invite our fellow BusNuts to join us!

Patience pays off...and all I can say is, Y'ALL COME....'CAUSE WE'RE GONNA HAVE ONE WHOOPIE-DOI'N TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin

NCbob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2006, 05:34:11 PM »

Bob, I hear what yer saying! But since you've graciously already sent yer registration form in and "paid for the 10 extra spots to be sure nobody is parked close to ya"  & also the extra $100 bucks you added for the pig! I really don't wanna have to refund yer "extra $ if nobody else shows up, since I already spent it!  Grin (just kidd'n it's still in the desk drawer in the envelope it came in!) ! BK  Grin

Come on ya'll please get those registrations in so I don't have to refund all this $ to Bob!

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Christyhicks

1991 Beaver Prevost LeMirage XL

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2006, 04:28:34 AM »

We're supposed to be providing registration forms? Shocked 

Um, oh, oh   Embarrassed

Christy

If chased by a bear, you don't need to run faster than the bear, just faster than your companion!
novice

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2006, 01:23:21 PM »

HI BRYCE,

WE'RE NEW TO ALL THIS AS WE HAVE ONLY HAD OUR BUS A MONTH OR SO, BUT WE ARE PLANNING TO BE THERE.  I'M SORRY NOT TO HAVE GOTTEN(IS THAT A WORD) OUR REG FORM IN, BUT MY PRINTER WAS BROKEN AND I WAS WITHOUT A WAY TO PRINT IT OUT.  I NOW HAVE PRINTED IT OUT AND WE WILL BE SENDING IT IN TUES(AFTER THE HOLIDAY).   

WE HAVE BUILT TWO HOUSES AND ONE WAREHOUSE SO WE HAVE SOME MECHANICAL KNOWLEDGE AND ARE READY TO HELP WITH THE PROJECTS IF SOMEONE CAN DIRECT.   WE HAVE ONE BACK AIRBAG THAT LEAKS DOWN TOTALLY OVERNIGHT.  WE NEED TO FIX  OR REPLACE IT, WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE.  DO YOU THINK THAT IS SOMETHING WE COULD DO THERE OR IS THAT A BIGGER JOB THAN THAT?  ALSO I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO TO BUY THE PARTS NECESSARY. 

THANKS FOR THE OPERTUNITY TO SEE OUR BUS OVER THE PIT AND TO MEET SOME OF YOU GUYS I READ ON THE BB ALL THE TIME
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2006, 02:32:04 PM »

HI BRYCE,

WE'RE NEW TO ALL THIS AS WE HAVE ONLY HAD OUR BUS A MONTH OR SO, BUT WE ARE PLANNING TO BE THERE.  I'M SORRY NOT TO HAVE GOTTEN(IS THAT A WORD) OUR REG FORM IN, BUT MY PRINTER WAS BROKEN AND I WAS WITHOUT A WAY TO PRINT IT OUT.  I NOW HAVE PRINTED IT OUT AND WE WILL BE SENDING IT IN TUES(AFTER THE HOLIDAY).   

WE HAVE BUILT TWO HOUSES AND ONE WAREHOUSE SO WE HAVE SOME MECHANICAL KNOWLEDGE AND ARE READY TO HELP WITH THE PROJECTS IF SOMEONE CAN DIRECT.   WE HAVE ONE BACK AIRBAG THAT LEAKS DOWN TOTALLY OVERNIGHT.  WE NEED TO FIX  OR REPLACE IT, WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE.  DO YOU THINK THAT IS SOMETHING WE COULD DO THERE OR IS THAT A BIGGER JOB THAN THAT?  ALSO I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO TO BUY THE PARTS NECESSARY. 

THANKS FOR THE OPERTUNITY TO SEE OUR BUS OVER THE PIT AND TO MEET SOME OF YOU GUYS I READ ON THE BB ALL THE TIME

Hey thats why we're nuts! We love what we love and love meeting & helping others with the same interests!

"and now transfered from another thread!"

[/b]

Come on out and have yer oil changed! BK  Grin[/color][/size]

Opps shameless plug! I know I should be ashamed of myself! But I AIN'T!

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Dallas

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2006, 04:36:25 AM »

Shameless Plug???

Now Bryce, we all know you wouldn't do that! It must have been an abberation!

bump!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: