Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 18, 2014, 12:27:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's Hello? Registration Time!  (Read 7394 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2006, 06:59:32 PM »

Thanks Dallas!

I was gonna do that earlier but I got side tracked ! LOL ! PS I fixed the above post where I had eveything bakards! What do ya think about Christy's suggested an my proposed FALL SCHEDULE for NEXT YEAR?

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2006, 07:01:59 AM »

Time is getting near, Please let your rally host know if you plan to appear!!

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2006, 08:51:12 PM »

i'm still gonna try like hell to make it.  Don't know if we can get any parts, or make up "our" mind on what stuff needs to done first, but the form and check will be in the mail.  WE wanna make it, but we'll contribute to the cause in any case.

hey, we can do seminars.  and we have a projector.  or we can shut up and drink beer.  just let me know your preference.  ;-)

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2006, 09:16:57 AM »

Hey everyone Belfert's BACK!!! And he & his Dina are gonna be at the "TN FALL BUS BASH", so All ya'll that have given Brian support, advice, info, heck, or what ever come on out and meet him, pitch in and give him a hand on some of his smaller projects, sit back and drink a cold one while giving more advice from the side line! But just get out and come on! Also still try'n to get some idea of how many are gonna be able to make it. We have Capt'n Ron (from the BNO board) offering to come entertain us, if we can cover his fuel costs (no charge for the show which is how he makes his living folks!) I've pledged $100.00 out of my pocket for fuel $ and if we have enough people show up we'll be able to use some of the registration $ to cover the rest! We aren't high $ folks and can't afford to over pay the great bluegrass outfit Dallas has over paid but we are try'n to make sure everyone has a great time! Let me know! BK  Grin

by the way incase you ever wondered why I always use the cheesy smiley face as my sign off, it's cause Momma told me keep smilin' son it makes folks wonder what yer up too! LOL!   Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 09:19:00 AM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: