Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
December 10, 2017, 11:58:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Left over fridge parts?  (Read 582 times)
PP
Will & Wife

Ignore
« on: March 26, 2010, 09:33:46 AM »

I had to replace the circuit board on my Dometic this week and I couldn't wait for a Dinosaour to ship since the nearest RV dealer had a Canadian one in stock for the same price. However, they have redesigned the boards since 1995 and I had to do a little rewiring. Hence, I had some pieces left over, the main one being a black plastic box @1.5" Wide X 1" thick X 3" long that the eyebrow plugged into and then into the board. I left it off when I installed the new board since I couldn't find any reference to it on the schematic and simply plugged the eyebrow into the plug on the new board. It seems to be working fine, but what was that part that I left off? I had to reconfigure the entire harness on the board according to the schematic because all the jacks were in different order among other things; turned out to be quite a project considering I thought since I was going with a 'Genuine Replacement Part' it would be as simple as 'Plug-and-Play' LOL.
Thanks, Will

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: