Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 17, 2014, 08:14:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: He's Backkkkkkkkkkkkk!  (Read 1332 times)
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« on: August 06, 2006, 04:54:17 PM »

Walker coach for sale on e-Bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MCI-96-A2-Bus-Conversion-Motor-Coach_W0QQitemZ150017274573QQihZ005QQcategoryZ50056QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
JerryH

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 04:04:53 PM »

You notice he choose to keep the bidders ID private.
Therefore no one could contact them to tell them about him.

Jerry H.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 06:06:59 PM »

You notice he choose to keep the bidders ID private.
Therefore no one could contact them to tell them about him.
Jerry H.

Yeah I saw that ! Darn I'm sure I wasn't the only one who contacted them and let them know what a scumbag he was ! I also can't figure out why he never, responded to my emails asking him if he asked the Judge if it was ok for him to be using the internet to solict more unsuspecting honest people to screw ? Sure wish I knew the Judge's e-mail address I'd send the ebay add directly to the Judge and suggest he be sure to be the winning bidder, an arrange to meet in person to transfer the funds ! Wow wouldn't that be a hoot! Talk about getten got with yer hand in the cookie jar !!! LOL ! Oh well I guess as long as he's not doing time he'll be screwing innecent folks, and theres no way to protect them all ! BK  Angry

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 06:38:25 PM »

Maybe the link to the articles could be placed in his feedback section Huh

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
Steve

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 08:34:37 AM »

I regret that some unsuspecting soul is going to be separated from his money. Either $2000.00 within 24 hours or possibly the whole bid amount within 3 days, if he chooses the seller to deliver it.  Steve
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 09:26:45 AM »

I guess I shouldn't be, but based on his history and that several have reported it to eBay, I am surprised that eBay hasn't already pulled the plug on that auction.
Rich (Prevost)

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 10:29:23 AM »

He (Walker) is under Court scrutiny. He has to pay back as much money as possible before he is sentenced..........I can't imagine that he would be trying to screw people........But then again, I didn't think he would try to screw people after he served time in the late 1990's...................

Rich
mdainsd

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 10:35:13 AM »

BUYER BEWARE!!!

In all seriousness, who would bid 85 thousand dollars on e-Bay to a seller with 0 feedback?Huh

Guess there is still one born every fifteen minutes or so...

"The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has it's limits" - Albert Einstein
BusCrazyinFL

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 01:37:07 PM »

Wow, what's the deal with Walker Coach?  I am relatively new to the world of bus nuts, but I had stumbled upon his website
and checked it out several times. It looked like they did a great job with their conversions according to the pictures on the website.
Where can we get more information about what's really going on there?
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2006, 01:55:39 PM »

Maybe the link to the articles could be placed in his feedback section Huh

The only way to do that is to actually be a part of the transaction ! Who among us can afford to be tied ($ and time!) up with all the legal smeagal stuff it would involve to be the high bidder on it Huh??
Trust me if I could afford it I'd place the high bid everytime he posted, but I don't have the $ and I sure ain't got no extra time! BK  Grin

"I guess I shouldn't be, but based on his history and that several have reported it to eBay, I am surprised that eBay hasn't already pulled the plug on that auction." Quoted from above ! With as many auctions posted daily on ebay they can't catch every scamer that finds a scam to get past them after being caught and kicked off but thet try and that's why we have to keep reporting him to them and if someone knows how to ! We need to pass this stuff onto the Judge ! BK  Grin
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 02:00:40 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: