Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 01, 2014, 03:16:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interior wall thickness  (Read 4876 times)
Jeremy

1987 Bedford Plaxton

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2012, 09:50:39 AM »

Apologies to everyone else for leading this off-topic - last comment from me in this thread

Artvonne:

Just to clarify - yes, in some circumstance wood can rot under fibreglass, especially if it's wrongly applied to old (wet) boats - just as I said in my very first post in fact. This probably has some relevance to the original discussion about walls in buses, so was a point worth mentioning. Where you went wrong was in your follow-up which included a variety of incorrect statements about the subject - this is what annoyed me I suppose, because it is an area which I know a little bit about. I expect TomC or Luvrbus get equally annoyed when people confidently make incorrect statements about engines, or Sean with regard to electrics.

Apologies if I upset anyone as a consequence; I hope I don't have any particular 'attitude' to anyone on the board, but I am aware that you may feel there's some history because of the lengthy earlier thread in which I didn't quite agree with your thoughts about need to modify our buses to protect ourselves from EMP bursts. (BTW. Any more intel. for us on that 'imminent' Chinese attack?)

Jeremy
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 10:24:23 AM by Jeremy » Logged

A shameless plug for my business - visit www.magazineexchange.co.uk for back issue magazines - thousands of titles covering cars, motorbikes, aircraft, railways, boats, modelling etc. You'll find lots of interest, although not much covering American buses sadly.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: