Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 04:47:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interior wall thickness  (Read 4924 times)
Jeremy

1987 Bedford Plaxton

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2012, 09:50:39 AM »

Apologies to everyone else for leading this off-topic - last comment from me in this thread

Artvonne:

Just to clarify - yes, in some circumstance wood can rot under fibreglass, especially if it's wrongly applied to old (wet) boats - just as I said in my very first post in fact. This probably has some relevance to the original discussion about walls in buses, so was a point worth mentioning. Where you went wrong was in your follow-up which included a variety of incorrect statements about the subject - this is what annoyed me I suppose, because it is an area which I know a little bit about. I expect TomC or Luvrbus get equally annoyed when people confidently make incorrect statements about engines, or Sean with regard to electrics.

Apologies if I upset anyone as a consequence; I hope I don't have any particular 'attitude' to anyone on the board, but I am aware that you may feel there's some history because of the lengthy earlier thread in which I didn't quite agree with your thoughts about need to modify our buses to protect ourselves from EMP bursts. (BTW. Any more intel. for us on that 'imminent' Chinese attack?)

Jeremy
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 10:24:23 AM by Jeremy » Logged

A shameless plug for my business - visit www.magazineexchange.co.uk for back issue magazines - thousands of titles covering cars, motorbikes, aircraft, railways, boats, modelling etc. You'll find lots of interest, although not much covering American buses sadly.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: