Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 23, 2014, 03:17:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seattle Area MCI Mechanics ???  (Read 666 times)
ToppDog

Ignore
« on: April 16, 2010, 01:03:02 PM »

So, I'm thinking of taking the next step & having someone look over the MC8 I'm thinking of buying.  Anyone know somebody willing to meet up with me & make a house call?  Or, of any good shops I could call that would be good for an MC8?  The closest MCI service station I could find was in Canada, & I don't have a current passport Smiley
fe2_o3

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 03:31:27 PM »

You could try Journey Lines. I think they are in Lynnwood. Chinook is in Snohomish. I believe they both have some MCIs. See who they use. Sonnys is in Snohomish also. He was very good with my GM coaches and had an MCI in his shop. You can probably tell I'm a little north of Seattle. If you're interested I may have Sonnys phone #. Greyhound has a shop in Seattle and Grey Lines must have someone in the area. I'm sure others will chime in also. Best of luck...Cable

Sofar Sogood
1953-4104
KB7LJR
Everett, WA.
ToppDog

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 04:05:30 PM »

I'm in Everett also, & the bus I'm looking at is in Mill Creek... small world Smiley
fe2_o3

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 05:06:10 PM »

I sent you a P.M. with Sonny's #. I'll try to get a hold of a friend that lives in the Smoky Point area and has an MCI and might know of other local MCI mechanics...Cable

Sofar Sogood
1953-4104
KB7LJR
Everett, WA.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: