Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 30, 2014, 09:05:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How about a bit of good news for a change  (Read 3502 times)
WVA_NATIVE

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2010, 11:55:29 AM »

Cody, that is such great news to hear. You and Libby should be proud of your little girl. Also you should take prepaid orders for those FU T-shirts I know I plan on ordering some from you and will send you the money + extra for each one so you can make some extra $$$ for your trouble. Well all I can say is GO FU My new favorite adopted school.

WVaNative
Rick 74 MC-8

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2010, 01:40:42 PM »

Sometimes life is good
I'm happy for you Congrats

Rick 74MC-8

About 20 Miles West Of Chicago
fe2_o3

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2010, 01:51:56 PM »

We are not only happy that your daughter was recognized for her accomplishments. We are also proud to know some one (even tho it's only via the board) who has expended the time and effort to actually raise their children. Many can't be bothered.
  With your permission I would like to use you as an example to those who claim it's impossible to raise today's children.
   Please excuse my rant. I will not inflict myself upon you any further...Cable

Sofar Sogood
1953-4104
KB7LJR
Everett, WA.
cody

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2010, 02:14:40 PM »

Cable, I can even send you the child if you'd like a show and tell type example lol, hmmmmmmm, got an extra ex-wife hanging around here, a couple of cats, lets see, what else lol.
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2010, 08:05:01 PM »

Yeehaw, Cody.

That is great news, all of it! Thanks for sharing with us.

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2010, 08:50:48 PM »

Just remember you had a lot to do with it so give yourself a attaboy and attagirl from Bob & Judy...

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
mcichad

'92 MCI 102 C3

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2010, 09:37:49 PM »

Congrats Cody and Jamie:)

Good news always welcome and to hear of such accomplishments is Excellent!
Celebrate, enjoy and savour these moments!

Chad

'92 MCI 102-C3
fe2_o3

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2010, 11:08:25 PM »

Cody;          I don't need any more ex-wives. Got plenty. Thanks anyway...Cable

Sofar Sogood
1953-4104
KB7LJR
Everett, WA.
ruthi

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2010, 07:20:31 AM »

Looks like life is good, finally for yall. Be proud of raising children right, lol. I am proud that Ken and I raised our 2 right, and took the time to do it. Grin Enjoy, life is short!

Mixed up Dina, ready for the road as of 12/25/2010
Home in middle Georgia, located somewhere in the
southeast most of the time.
FIRST RALLY ATTENDED: BUSSIN 2011!
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2010, 09:31:05 AM »

I'm sure because she had a BUS in the family had something to do with it. Smiley  (is that on topic now Wink)

Glad to hear good news Congrats, Cody.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 11:50:30 AM by NewbeeMC9 » Logged

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
Melbo

MC8 under construction

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2010, 10:55:44 AM »

Congratulations Cody

That is really good news!!!!

Melbo

If it won't go FORCE it ---- if it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway
Albuquerque, NM   MC8 L10 Cummins ZF
Jerry32

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2010, 11:03:45 AM »

That is so great, just standing an cheering for your daughter and hope all is better for Liby too.

1988 MCI 102A3 8V92TA 740
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2010, 02:22:04 PM »

Cody,
Great to hear of Jamie's accomplishment!
Also great to hear of ya'll doing well too!

And yes I do have an FU shirt I proudly wear when I can find where mom hides it when she does my laundry! (but now that we have separate household I'll not have that problem no mo! Of course I have to do my own cooking, cleaning, and laundry now! But the good part is I have my privacy and sanity back! Wink)

Now to those of you who don't really know mom, don't get yer panties in a wad! I really love my mom & dad and appreciate all they do for me. But for many yrs I lived on my own and did all those things, then I moved back close to mom & dad  and they moved back in with me! (I love them too much to complain about being smothered, so it's a welcome joy of relief to be under different roofs again but close enough we can see each other anytime with a 15 minute drive!)

Now where did that blue shirt with the huge white FU go?  Wink
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
PCC

Serving Those Who Have Served

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2010, 10:51:13 PM »

What great news from and for two people who deserve it.

Congratulations and continued support for the offspring who now can do you proud with the skills you planted in them.

Well done !!!

For some, patience is a virtue.
Dealing with me, it is required.
Thank God - He is always patient.
cody

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2010, 02:40:34 AM »

BK, right now things seem to be happening in about 2 week intervals, today I've got to take libby to Marquette to her kidney doctor for some more gut wrenching work lol, then all is good until the end of the month when jamie changes school for the summer, she can grab a couple of classes thru another college for the summer and jump start her next year by having them out of the way, then on May 12th I have to be at my parkinsons doctor in saginaw he is going to throw me in the horsepistal and look at a lump in my head that has been hanging around for a while, libby says I should have my head examined now and then, I told her if I had half a brain I would lol. Then we have to be back up here for spring planting, they are going to bury her mom on may 21st, beyond that we have no clue yet but this year is shaping up to be a much better year than we've had for a while, now if we can arrange a run for a while with the bus it will be perfect, meanwhile jamie is busy making her jewelry, doing her transcription work and now she is the sunday school coordinator for the church in skanee, all this on top of her studies, she is a busy kid, I get tired just watching her go thru her day.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: