Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 23, 2014, 09:22:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How about a bit of good news for a change  (Read 3462 times)
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2010, 06:23:43 AM »

With a work ethic like that, I am sure Jamie will find much success in her life.   I would say another congratulations is in order for that character trait.

Of course it stands to reason she would have a lot of character given that her dad is a real character.   Wink Grin Grin Grin   But in all seriousness, it is clear that she got her work ethic and her love of making sawdust from you.  Bravo!  Now if you can just get her addicted to bus conversion you'll have achieved the pefect trifectta.   Cheesy
cody

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 03:49:02 AM »

Mike, I already have the perfect trifecta, congestive heart failure, parkinsons and onset MS, as far as getting jamie involved in buses lol, she has been right beside me the whole way in the iggle conversion and I've given her one of the Revcons to play with, she has already got the interior all mapped out as to how she figures it should be done.
Kevin Warnock

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2010, 11:54:43 AM »

Congratulations on your daughter's success and hard work.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: