Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 08:39:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus Looks Familiar?  (Read 848 times)
NJT5047

Ignore
« on: August 09, 2006, 07:12:29 PM »

Looking thru the latest edition of Bus Conversions mag,  I noticed a familiar looking coach on the lower RH corner of page 53...it's mine!   Doesn't say its mine...but I'm pretty sure that it is. 
BTW, if anyone is in need of a nice OEM MC9 drivers window, let me know.  Free...and I'll deliver to Timmonsville or FMCA rally in Charlotte.   Delivery to those places will be free too!  Window is in good condition...bought a Pen drivers window several years ago and finally installed it.   Probably too late for the FMCA folk...but??
We just returned from a nice trip in the bus...everything but the rooftop sat dish worked well.  May I suggest not buying a dish that does not have a dig elevation readout.   These things are a PITA!   Angry
My dish is mounted a few degrees off level....I'm going to get one of the plastic rings and get it perfectly level...when the bus is perfectly level.   Anyone have an extra dish spacer that they want to sell??  Let me know.
Cheers, JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 04:12:07 AM »

Hey JR,

Noticed that coach right away.

Thats how this fame thing starts.

First a cameo picture, then a quote in Bus Chatter, next thing you know your a centerfold, maybe the bus too Grin

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 04:23:43 AM »

JR,
   Last antenna wedge I instaslled, I purchased at Camping World (you have to go to their parts counter). It is made by Wingard and is pre-drilled and shaped to match the antenna base.  I think it was about $10-12. 
    You might want to check into an add-on digital elevation readout.
 Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: