Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 21, 2014, 12:24:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a deal on vdo tach?  (Read 3220 times)
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2010, 11:32:14 AM »

I need some instruction....How can I tell if a sine wave is "inverted"? Huh

Tanks,

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2010, 02:03:09 PM »

If it don't look right,it must be inverted Undecided, turn it upsides down and see if it looks any better Wink.
 Sorry couldn't let that one slip by Cheesy, carry on, I feel better now! Grin Grin Grin

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2010, 03:13:30 PM »

i know this is probably hard for some of you to believe, but the manual told me that board 5, terminal 14 was the "r" relay on the alternator.  It isn't.  my manual must be outdated.  Shocked Shocked   It is the agreed upon course of action, after consulting with Redbus (we're both enjoying ourselves at Bushnell), that it is probably easier to run a new wire from the alternator "r" terminal, than it will be to find where it may be wired to something in either the front or back wiring area, then find a spare existing, unused wire to go from back to front to dash.  Sad

also, the 5 " area i had picked out is full of ducting, so now i need to build a bracket and mount it beside or on top of the dash.  maybe i can find a bracket at advanced auto or the chrome shop up the road.  Undecided

i did get the pulse changed to 17.66 but i didn't have a wire to connect.

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2010, 07:30:45 PM »

Yeah, you look better too Wink

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: