Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 24, 2014, 04:00:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who needs slideouts?  (Read 1090 times)
Handyjim

Ignore
« on: April 26, 2010, 11:07:45 AM »

Check out what this Japanese architect did in about the same square footage as a bus. Amazing.
 More like a slide-in instead of a slide-out.  talk about thinking INSIDE the box!

A Tiny Apartment Transforms into 24 Rooms

JCorey
Looking, looking, looking
Toward a Conversion
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 11:28:32 AM »

If you wake up hungry, do you have to make up the bed before you can access the kitchen?

The biggest drawback for me is that you have to keep all your stuff properly stored. I'm too much of a slob to be able to do that.  Shocked

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
BG6

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 09:13:44 AM »

I wouldn't want to be him and down with the flu.

Can you imagine having to store your bedroom to get to the bathroom?

This idea has some value, but wouldn't be practical in a coach.
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 11:42:16 AM »

Jim would your wife go for it Grin  Good ideal to use space for more than one purpose..your getting closer...to starting that conversion Wink

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Jeremy

1987 Bedford Plaxton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 01:14:01 PM »

It's neat, but what this apartment is obviously lacking is....a slideout! That full-height, full-width window opening is ideal for one.

Oh, and I suspect the guy is Chinese, not Japanese

Jeremy

A shameless plug for my business - visit www.magazineexchange.co.uk for back issue magazines - thousands of titles covering cars, motorbikes, aircraft, railways, boats, modelling etc. You'll find lots of interest, although not much covering American buses sadly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: