Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 16, 2014, 06:36:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you folks seen this new Brake Parts website  (Read 883 times)
Zeroclearance

Ignore
« on: April 27, 2010, 07:43:55 PM »

The prices are over half off wholesale on some of these items..  I wonder who the manufacture is?

www.coachbrakes.com
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 08:10:08 PM »

Zero, I was told that was a division of PC Industries in WY a aftermarket supplier of diesel engines parts the manufacture will most likely be the Hungarian Co that makes the cranks and some other parts they sell I believe it is called Nabi the spelling may be wrong on the name.
They make good cranks and cams for Detroit at a good price

good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
Zeroclearance

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 12:27:28 AM »

luvrbus,  I've always found it interesting to find out the origins to industrial engine parts business.  I was in charge of selling the blems (from minor shipping damage) when we uncrated all the aftermarket 71 and 92 heads that were sold/heading to FP, and all the other aftermarket sources.   The heads were cast in Argentina and shipped to the UK (final machining)and then brought to Seattle.   Interesting enough, the OEM CAT heads ran down similar production lines in the UK.   It was a nice week when the boys opened large wood crates to find 398 natural gas heads that only needed a slight surfacing.   
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 06:34:41 AM »

Good post at the right time for me...just evaluating brakes on 98 xle salvage shell I bought..thank you    Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 08:12:29 AM »

Zero ch ebay motors under prevost there are a new pair there now for around 300 for pair delivered.last item

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: