Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
September 25, 2016, 02:11:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at (657) 221-0432 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waterless P-Trap  (Read 2817 times)
bryanhes

Eagle Model 10 "For Now"

Ignore
« on: April 30, 2010, 06:44:50 PM »

I just read this in my new FMCA Mag and thought I would pass this along since there was some discussion about P-traps not to long ago.
Looks like a nice alternative and space saver under the sink. There is basically a bladder in in that only allows water and fumes to go only one way. And can be installed vertical or horizontally. Pretty cool  Shocked

Here is a link to Hepworth: http://www.hepworth.co.nz/HepVo-Intro.htm  There are benefits and FAQ to the left of the page.

Bryan
Ed Hackenbruch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 08:11:36 PM »

Hmmm, that is interesting, i think i have a spot that i could use one of those.

1968 MCI 5A with 8V71 and Allison MT644 transmission.  Western USA
Merlin

Run away before the kids come back home.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 04:08:37 PM »

My first concern is about cleaning the downstream plumbing should it need the help of a sewer snake.  Wonder if the membrane will withstand that sort of punishment.

Bus conversion is DONE, and now the home for full-time travel.  Look for me parked in front of your house.
bryanhes

Eagle Model 10 "For Now"

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 11:55:03 AM »

Not sure if it will handle the snake. There might be an answer to that on the website or contact Hepworth.

Bryan
ktmossman

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 12:40:47 PM »

It is covered on the last page of the Design Guide.

http://www.hepworth.co.nz/HepVo_NZ.pdf

I wonder if they have a US distributor in the works?

Kevin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: