Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
June 22, 2018, 12:51:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eagle River Alaska  (Read 1113 times)
AKThom

When there is no mo sno... Thats when we go!

Ignore
« on: May 16, 2010, 12:10:01 PM »

Hi All.... I was rolling through Eagle River on Friday and caught a glimpse of what I thought was a MC9 with a blue paint job. I would like to venture aboard and see what all has been done and get some ideas before I start on mine.  Looking at pics and diagrams are great, but getting to see the finished product in person I think is much better.  Being in Alaska kind of limits my wandering through Quartzite and meeting all of you wonderful folk.

Thom
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 05:08:16 PM »

Don't know who's that might be, but I have a friend in Palmer who's working on a 9. I'm sure he'd be happy to show you his, though I don't think he has much done inside, yet.
Email me if interested and I'll send you his contact info.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
akroyaleagle

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 05:08:35 PM »

If that blue bus was on the east side of of the Glenn Hwy on the north side of the river it is an Eagle 01 and belongs to Ralph Bowers. His number is in the book.

Joe Laird
'78 Eagle
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
AKThom

When there is no mo sno... Thats when we go!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 09:37:50 PM »

Well... I drove by again and the bus is at the VFW in Eagle River. I couldn't get in to get a closer look cause of the traffic, and I was haulin' the kids around.  I did notice this time that it had Idaho plates.  Gumpy, is your friend on the board? I would love to swing by and take a look at his 9.

Thom
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 05:52:43 AM »

No, he doesn't post on the boards. I think he reads them from time to time, but not often. 

It looks like you don't have an email address linked to your profile. Send me an email and I'll return his contact info.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: