Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 21, 2014, 03:11:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PD4104 ANGELS CAMP  (Read 777 times)
Jewbacca

Ignore
« on: August 10, 2006, 10:34:15 PM »

Hey gang i want to take my 4104 to Angels Camp in CA... I have been given conflicting information about wether or not my bus will make it, is there anyone that can help me out and tell me if it will make it or not.
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 10:49:52 PM »

The conflicting reports probably have come from people who have never driven a bus, right?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I used to take charter buses up to Angel's Camp often, both stick shift and automatics.  Nothing an experienced driver shouldn't be able to handle simply by paying attention to what you're doing.

Your 4104's no worse than driving a long wheelbase pick-up towing a 25' travel trailer, maybe easier.  Just remember that on the narrower mountain roads, don't be afraid to take your half partially out of the middle so that you don't kiss the mountainside with your back baggage bin door.   When in doubt, stop if necessary.  Let them hit you!   Wink

Go enjoy the Gold Country!!   Smiley

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
Jewbacca

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 10:10:30 AM »

you are very right the reports came from a guy who drives an integra (he says no) and a guy who drives a full size van (he says yes).............thank you for your speedy response  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: