Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 22, 2014, 04:35:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Public Bus Auction in New York-MCI Classics w/ 6V92 & V731's  (Read 1893 times)
Runcutter

Ignore
« on: August 11, 2006, 05:30:18 PM »

I've been reading about folks repowering, or looking for transmission swaps (not me, I'm happy with what I have).  The current Passenger Transport has a notice from MTA Bus, College Point Depot - Flushing NY.  Contact is James Prunty, Director of Procurement  at 718-445-33100 Ext 5270.

Equipment is 75 used MCI Classics, equipped as above.  Fifty are 1988's, 25 are 1989's.  Soft highback seats, so they may be suburbans (single door), I really don't know.  Of course, as is/where is, buses are on leased tires that (apparently) must be bought out.

Buses are at Eastchester Depot, I-95 Exit 12, Conner St, Bronx NY.  Viewings Aug 16 & 17, and August 23, between 8:00AM and 3:00 PM.  Contact Bob Catalanotto to arrange viewing at 646-879-6384.  Bid documents may also be requested from Mr. Catalanotto, or will be available at the viewing location.

Sealed bids due Sept 5, when awarded, payment by certified check before removal, removal within 10 days - tire lease buy-out costs will be added to the bid, for the final selling price.

Don't know if anyone is interested, don't know condition of the vehicles, parts (for parts donors), or whether this post may be useful to anyone.  If it is, good luck.

Arthur Gaudet   Carrollton, TX

Arthur Gaudet    Carrollton (Dallas area) Texas 
1968 PD-4107

Working in the bus industry provides us a great opportunity - to be of service to others
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: