Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
May 27, 2018, 08:37:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, your Online mags will be safe.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: East Coast Bus Rally(Old Timmonsville Reunion)  (Read 2256 times)
trailblazer2
1999 Thomas Saftliner MVP

Ignore
« on: May 05, 2010, 01:30:39 PM »

The Original East Coast Timmonsville reunion is about Three weeks away!This is the one hosted by our devoted Members Gene & Francis Lewis,who take pride in getting together old  friends,and making new aquaintances.This Campground (1/2 mile off I-95) is very well kept  with some very interesting places to visit close by.It is located in Wade,N.C,(half way up the East Coast)Just minutes from the famous Military town of Fayetteville,N.C.This is a nice clean place with a laid back atmosphere.If you have a conversion ,S&S,a wannabee,or just whatever ,you are welcome  to join us.Some us will be arriving on May 19,but this rally will last until the 23rd. The complete detailed info is listed on the Calender section of this board.We looking forward to seeing you there!
Bill

"I will place no value on anything I have or may possess,except in it's relationship to the kingdom of Christ"
David Livingston
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 04:38:46 PM »

Yep, we'll see y'all there!   
What's on the menu?! 
Can't wait!

JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Ayn Rand
trailblazer2

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 12:23:40 PM »

I believe that Genes gonna be firing up that New Grille,and will cook some sausages. Its possible we might get him to Bar-b-que? I know that there be plenty to eat,just  wait and see!
Bill

"I will place no value on anything I have or may possess,except in it's relationship to the kingdom of Christ"
David Livingston
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 12:28:05 PM »

Just made our reservations today. Looking forward to seein' old friends and makin' new ones.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 07:59:12 PM »

I know that there be plenty to eat, just  wait and see!
Bill

That's what I'm talking about!   Grin

JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Ayn Rand
ArtGill

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 03:50:01 AM »

I'm looking forward to putting faces to names.

Art

Art & Cheryll Gill
Morehead City, NC
1989 Eagle Model 20 NJT, 6v92ta
gene lewis

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 09:28:26 AM »

14 Days and Counting! [/color]

That's right in 14 days the 2010 BusNuts Gathering will be underway and fast going into the history books.

Those attending will be marveling over the new friendship made and the old friendships rekindled and just maybe wondering how they R going to get the extra pounds off.  Good Food is for sure!

Today, the 7th of May is the cut off date for reserving your site and being assured your coach will be in the allocated area for the 2010 BusNuts Gathering.  After today there's no guarantee you will be parked with the group.

Some have handled this detail and others haven't as yet. I would encourage U to act today.

Late comers are welcome and encouraged to attend.

Having a head count helps in accurate planning. OH YES, We will have Eastern NC Pork BBQ.
More info on eats to follow.

Gene & Frances

Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody is watching.
What a journey in NC.
Gene - 05 Eagle

I-95 at Dunn, 12 miles W. on US 421. Some tools and know-how. Coffee on-we'll talk buses. Bus troubles can & will assist as far as cable-toe will permit.
trailblazer2

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 09:30:22 AM »

I am wondering how many of the original Timmonsville Rally Will be able to come. I know that there are at least  six of us that are planning to be there. How about those who live up the coast,Are you-all going to be able to get away?
Bill

David Livingston
trailblazer2

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 02:27:49 PM »

In Just (2) more days & we will be getting old friends together Again!Get her fueled up & come on down(or up ,either way) We are centrally located on The East coast,and very easy to find,Don't let this one get by! See you there!
Bill

David Livingston
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 02:55:27 PM »

We should be there early afternoon on Friday (I have kayak roll practice thursday evening).  Lookin' forward to seein' everyone.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 08:09:23 PM »

We should be there early afternoon on Friday (I have kayak roll practice thursday evening).  Lookin' forward to seein' everyone.  Jack

Y'all watch out for those "real" rocks!   If I tried that kayak "roll" thingy, it'd end up being "drowning" practice.   Wink
You be careful Jack, now that you got that little boat out, the rains is a'coming!   Remember that Paula isn't to enthusiastic about driving the bus!   Roll Eyes  Cheesy

See you on Friday....we'll be arriving on Thursday about 5'ish.   The fish camp jam is Friday afternoon about 4:30 or 5. 

I was going to pull the bus out tonight...and guess what...the monsoons have set in!  One little blob of rain is sitting right on top of us and won't move!   It's even blocking the DirecTV signal!   Angry Huh 
Good thing KOA has a rainproof gathering area!   

Looks like Dave and Carol are coming down and bringing SAUSAGES!!!  THIS is very cool!  Ask me again why I go to bus rallys! Grin

Happy Trails!  JR and T 

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC

Ayn Rand
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: