Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 01, 2014, 09:39:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RV Parts Auction  (Read 1616 times)
Ross

Ignore
« on: April 13, 2006, 08:34:41 AM »

First let me say that this is not me but a friend of mine who is going out of business and I have no finacial interest at all. Just passing on a possible source for some good deals. His business was buying salvage RV parts and selling them. He has a pretty substantial inventory and wants out. He is having an auction on May 13th in Sunapee, NH. He has all sorts of items like truck caps, trailer frames, I think he has some complete RV units and of course every RV part you could imagine. I'll keep you all posted on the date. I see the auctioneer down there cataloging items, but I have no idea how he'll finish by the 13th of may.
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 12:45:47 PM »

To bad they didnt make the auction the same week as Laconia bike week. (double reason to go) Grin

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
Ross

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 01:06:10 PM »

To bad they didnt make the auction the same week as Laconia bike week. (double reason to go) Grin

When is Laconia...Ya, I know, I should know. Smiley))   Maybe I can convince him that he'd get a better turnout during that week due to peeps being in the area for bike week.
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 02:59:43 PM »

Bike Week Laconia June 10 to June 17, 2006.

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: