Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 02:58:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gary Hopwood  (Read 1863 times)
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« on: May 21, 2010, 11:30:15 AM »

I received a call from his wife to let us know to cancel the subscription.  Gary passed away earlier this week.

She said they never really got as far as getting involved in the bus nut community so she didn't think anyone here would know them.   It was just a long held dream of Gary's to convert a bus.

I didn't know him, but I am saddened by the loss.  My prayers and condolences go to his family and friends.

No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manner of thine own
Or of thine friend's were.
Each man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.
        ~John Donne
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 06:51:28 PM by HighTechRedneck » Logged
desi arnaz

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 11:51:16 AM »

Glorified and sanctified be God's great name throughout the world which He has created according to His will. May He establish His kingdom in your lifetime and during your days, and within the life of the entire House of Israel, speedily and soon; and say, Amen.

May His great name be blessed forever and to all eternity.

Blessed and praised, glorified and exalted, extolled and honored, adored and lauded be the name of the Holy One, blessed be He, beyond all the blessings and hymns, praises and consolations that are ever spoken in the world; and say, Amen.

May there be abundant peace from heaven, and life, for us
and for all Israel; and say, Amen.

thomas f  Bethlehem n.h
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: