Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 06:39:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wisconsin dells  (Read 1544 times)
cody

« on: June 04, 2010, 06:16:56 PM »

Just a little switchup for a moment, libby is talking about taking the grandkids to the dells for a weekend of half drowning and fun at the water parks, I haven't been there in a long time, any recommendations on a campground that is close to the waterparks? Ideal would be a campground with a swamp built in so I could stay at the bus and watch tv while they flop around in the water.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 06:19:09 PM by cody » Logged
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 06:32:26 AM »

Wow! Listed in the Good Sam Trailer Life RV Parks & Campgrounds directory (2010) are 14 campgrounds for the Dells area!  Hopefully someone will chime in as to a good one.  Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
WVA_NATIVE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 07:54:03 AM »

Cody, are you sure you don't want the swamp nearby so you'll feel at home with all those mosquito's like in MI? LOL I hear you got some big ones up there.

WVaNative
cody

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 08:10:14 AM »

Since the economy went bad, our mosquitos are looking pretty thin, no tourists means no fresh blood, poor little critters are interbreeding and looking so thin, I saw one hitchhiking a few days ago with a sign, it was too weak to fly, normally in may they walk anyway cause it's hard for them to fly with long underwear on but the sign caught my eye.  I thought that maybe a stimulus package was arriving when I saw the blood mobile parked downtown but they were only collecting, was sad to see the long line of mosquitos being turned away, they don't deal well with rejection like we do.
WVA_NATIVE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 08:56:52 AM »

Now there's a thought that will keep me smiling for the whole day, mosquito's wearing red long johns LOL Cody
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 12:13:31 PM »

Try some of these:

http://www.fresh-deli.com/

http://www.docksidedeli.com/

http://www.rochesterdeli.com/

You don't have to believe everything you think.
cody

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 02:39:34 PM »

With 2 arm loads of grandkids that are bottomless pits and at least three adults with healthy appetites I'm more inclined to soup kitchens than restarants lol.
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2010, 03:52:02 PM »

Didn't you want information on Wisconsin deli's?

You don't have to believe everything you think.
cody

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2010, 03:58:34 PM »

Ahhhh no, close tho lol, the wisconsin dells is a series of water parks on a river, one of the best seasonal schemes for lightening a persons pockets that anyone ever came up with lol.
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2010, 08:42:55 PM »

Since the economy went bad, our mosquitos are looking pretty thin, no tourists means no fresh blood, poor little critters are interbreeding and looking so thin, ...

Gonna be hard to get the freezer full for winter this year, isn't it?

Wisconsin Delis ....  That's funny!   Cheesy

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
cody

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2010, 08:45:34 PM »

With the thinner critters you just got to make every shot count, winging them is expensive if you don't bring them down. lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: