Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 19, 2014, 04:11:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Computers on the Road" June BCM Article  (Read 5865 times)
Just Dallas
Bus Conversion Stuff on a Budget

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2010, 05:26:37 PM »

Removed
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 06:51:34 PM by Now Just Dallas » Logged

I'm just an old chunk of coal... but I'm gonna be a diamond someday.
Sean
Geek.

'85 Neoplan Spaceliner "Odyssey"

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2010, 05:31:11 PM »

I remember Latin class.........it was a tough place to sleep!

In schola somnus!

-Sean
http://OurOdyssey.BlogSpot.com

Full-timing in a 1985 Neoplan Spaceliner since 2004.
Our blog: http://OurOdyssey.BlogSpot.com
Sean
Geek.

'85 Neoplan Spaceliner "Odyssey"

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2010, 05:50:16 PM »

OK, ...

I am almost certain that I wouldn't break your security, however, in a real world test, there wouldn't be a limit or a set of rules to follow. The one to get in, get the info and get out with the most information would be the winner.

Yes, but that's not really what Jim was asking about, to which I answered that there was "misinformation" and "fear-mongering."  He explicitly asked about HTTPS, and was told by someone that even with that protocol, information was flowing in clear text: it's not.

I think, otherwise, that you and I are probably in violent agreement about most of this.  Which is why your reaction to my statement surprised me.

-Sean
http://OurOdyssey.BlogSpot.com

Full-timing in a 1985 Neoplan Spaceliner since 2004.
Our blog: http://OurOdyssey.BlogSpot.com
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2010, 06:05:01 PM »

I had no problem sleeping there. I wasn't even signed up for the course.  Good one Len.

Dallas,
Sometimes your posts seem cryptic when I am involved... Huh Undecided Wink

Oh, and JohNed, What does Ned mean in Latin?  Got me think'n

I have ........ a few degrees.    Jesus and Mohammad said I have to...

Now just how many of those degrees are in Divinity and should we start calling you Rev?

But I love you. Yes I do, No disrespect.....really.  

That surely isn't the "respect you in the morning" thing variant is it.?   Just kidding, Really.  Grin Grin Grin

you are a hero in some circles, yup, some circles.

I have found that I can drive 10% of the people in any room to distraction with loathing for me.  Except military folk and with them I ran near 100% hero status.  I had a NSA security investigator stop by my office and thank me for the opportunity to do a deep background investigation on me.  His words were "Day in and day out I investigate the worst people I can imagine and submit reports that jerk their clearance.  You have been that breath of fresh air I never thought I would ever get.  Everyone within a half mile of your home speaks highly of you .  You have fixed a car or appliance or helped build a wall or lent a vehicle or tool to everyone I talked to and they appreciated it.  Thank you for this experience".  Then he suggested that I request a copy of the report thru the Freedom of info act.    Met a lot of people that were legends in their own minds but I sent that guy out with "I can't answer those kind of questions...ask around."   And he did.  Of course I have been kicked out of some circles and I wear that with pride as well cause I heard that a man is know by his detractors as well as his advocates.  In my case, and in one circle, it was said that "all the right people HATE you."

"but I love you"

Not just "off topic" but better left to the PM or email.  Hey, whada ya say?  No offense....really Grin Grin Wink

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Just Dallas

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2010, 06:10:27 PM »

Removed

« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 06:51:04 PM by Now Just Dallas » Logged

Just Dallas

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2010, 06:24:04 PM »

Removed
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 06:50:46 PM by Now Just Dallas » Logged

JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2010, 08:56:17 PM »

Dallas,

You gotta quit quoting me to me.  It sounds really weird and "not like you".  Not to mention SCARY. Grin Wink

entertaining evening

Now that's the truth. Cool
John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: