Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 17, 2014, 02:14:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "huggy bear" makes it home again  (Read 895 times)
uncle ned

Ignore
« on: August 14, 2006, 01:32:03 PM »

Huggy bear arived home today. new heads and a bigger radiator,removed the transmission cooler from the rad. and a lot more. very satasifed with david. every thing looks great. just hope it solves my cooling problems. on the way home it looked like it was running on the thermostats. get to a little over185 and then cool down then back to 185.

Don't want to buy more heads. may make it to dallas's now. if i can afford the fuel after buying parts.

Ned Sanders

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
Brian Diehl

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 01:40:06 PM »

Glad to hear you are back on the road again.  I am with you on the fuel.  Went up to northern MN (arrow head region) for a long weekend and paid 3.19 gallon for diesel!  WOW!  I really hope it comes back down under $3 a gallon before winter, but really doubt it will.
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 03:58:24 PM »

Hi, Uncle Ned!  Back home safetly with the "Huggy Bear Den' and a new second mortgage on the old homestead? Wink

It's great news that you're back on the road.  We'll be looking forward to seeing you at Dallas' in October.  Seriously though, are there times when you wish you had the old -71 back in that bus? Shocked

I know for a fact that I'm not going to change mine....if anything the only thing I'd do would be to go for the automatic (I think it's a 740) if the ol' left leg gets any weaker...(or pedals for the right side of the bus...because when I'm driving...her feet are overly active anyway). Grin

I'll be seeing David on Thursday.   And thanks for those great Tops Hats....they sure look great on MY bus! Roll Eyes

Bob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
Happycampersrus

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 05:33:28 PM »

What radiator did you get??

I have a friend that has a 4104 and he wants to repower it. I compared radiators with the one in mine and mine won't fit.

I have told him to stay with the 6-71, but what do I know. LOL.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: