Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 19, 2014, 08:49:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RV Parts Auction  (Read 1684 times)
Ross

Ignore
« on: April 13, 2006, 08:34:41 AM »

First let me say that this is not me but a friend of mine who is going out of business and I have no finacial interest at all. Just passing on a possible source for some good deals. His business was buying salvage RV parts and selling them. He has a pretty substantial inventory and wants out. He is having an auction on May 13th in Sunapee, NH. He has all sorts of items like truck caps, trailer frames, I think he has some complete RV units and of course every RV part you could imagine. I'll keep you all posted on the date. I see the auctioneer down there cataloging items, but I have no idea how he'll finish by the 13th of may.
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 12:45:47 PM »

To bad they didnt make the auction the same week as Laconia bike week. (double reason to go) Grin

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
Ross

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 01:06:10 PM »

To bad they didnt make the auction the same week as Laconia bike week. (double reason to go) Grin

When is Laconia...Ya, I know, I should know. Smiley))   Maybe I can convince him that he'd get a better turnout during that week due to peeps being in the area for bike week.
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 02:59:43 PM »

Bike Week Laconia June 10 to June 17, 2006.

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: