Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 01, 2014, 04:15:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus history info  (Read 1087 times)
thomasinnv
Derrick Thomas

I may be nuts, but only for buses

Ignore
« on: June 19, 2010, 12:13:04 PM »

can i get history info for my bus?  i looked on the page at angelfire but my number is not listed.  anyone help?

1977 MCI 8 vin# S12581

There are three kinds of people in this world....those that make things happen, those that watch things happen, and those that just wonder what the heck is happening. Which one are you?

1977 MCI Crusader MC-8
8V71N/740
95% converted (they're never really done, are they?)
Slow Rider
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 11:56:43 AM »

Bump

The MCI has landed..... We are home.
Dale City Va.  Just a southern suburb of DC
Yes I am a BUSNUT
1976 MCI MC8
steve wardwell

73 MCI 7 8/71T combo just happy to be here

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 02:03:43 PM »

me too ! mci 7 unit #12510    sr. # 9804

Sometimes the more I think about something the less I think about something.    As soon as I save a little money my bus finds out.                                      Why grab a plane when you can take the bus ?                         If I'm wrong 10% of the time how can the "Queen" be right 100%
steve wardwell

73 MCI 7 8/71T combo just happy to be here

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 06:56:56 AM »

someone on another forum said something about a fire burning the records up Huh The info I'm needing is just off the bottom of the list with no next page.

Sometimes the more I think about something the less I think about something.    As soon as I save a little money my bus finds out.                                      Why grab a plane when you can take the bus ?                         If I'm wrong 10% of the time how can the "Queen" be right 100%
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: